"next page" refreshes to page 1

Got a suggestion or idea to make the forums better or more user friendly. Post it in this forum. Also report any bugs or problems here
zep
Long Term Member

"next page" refreshes to page 1

Post by zep »

Just noticed it this morning along with the new "share" button.

When I click to page "2" (or others) or the "next page", it will load about half of it then refresh back to the first page....

anyone else having this issue?

Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14
ajs991
Long Term Member

Post by ajs991 »

Ebay does that to me, but I use IE. :?

Whats the go with this share button?
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

all working fine for me??

as above have you got the latest firefox??
ill let merv konw see if he knows anything
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

Frederick Stienheld
Site Admin

Post by Frederick Stienheld »

I am having no problems either. I guess it's a local problem on your computer. Try getting the latest firefox :)
zep
Long Term Member

Post by zep »

I don't think updating Firefox is an option for me, I'm using uni computers and the tech guy and a f*!khead. Won't do anything we ask, even when things are broken.
zep
Long Term Member

Post by zep »

Actually I lie. I just found an update in the start menu. Sweet. Wack that it just suddenly happened though.
Germinator
Long Term Member

Post by Germinator »

Funny thing is for the IT tech to be ignoring updates he/she is leaving the uni wide open to threats. Most updates are about closing the door on known threats. To stick with old outdated browsers not only leaves it open to threats but also leaves it unable to manage stuff that evolves like the SHARE link. Unfortunately there is no place for trying to keep going with old software if it isn't supported.

Mind you I still use XP as my main MS OS but I refused to change to Vista as it was so full of issues and it wasn't really value for money. MS still provide updates to keep XP up to speed so there is no reason to change BUT, as a Windows 7 beta tester I got to see what was coming nearly a year ago and I like the new Windows 7. It actually does feel nice to use. I'll look at changing from XP to 7 in the future.

I do not give permission for anyone to reproduce content from my posts.
Reposting any of my forum posts (or substantial parts thereof) breaches the copyright act.
Gemi Coupe
Long Term Member

Post by Gemi Coupe »

speaking of updates, i decided to look at updating the browser on the only internet enabled computer at work.
It wont run the latest version of explorer because the hardware wont support it. Its struggling to run windows 2000.
Pretty figgin sad.

and its our best computer.