Skidpan - 25th April 2010

This forum is here for QLD members to organise meets and/or Cruises in their area..
deejayryry

Skidpan - 25th April 2010

Post by deejayryry »

Hi all, I'm new to OzGemini. A few owners and ex-owners will know me. I have a upcoming skidpan day, that's if you don't mind hanging out with a few dirty FWD cars. :lol: Call or SMS me on (number removed). I'll call or SMS you back asap if I do not answer. Best to SMS if daytime, as I'm at work 8-5. Pretty simple request from me. No idiots, follow instructions when given and spend many fun hours sideways. The next day (Monday) is a public holiday, so there is no rush to return home, and everyone can stay longer and get there monies worth.

---

Date:- Sunday 25th of April, 2010, (Anzac Day Long Weekend.)

Where:- Roadcraft Driver Education Centre in Gympie.

Cost:- $98 per driver, (includes BBQ lunch for you and your passenger.)

Time:- 9am-5pm.

15 drivers only. Only 3 places left.
We will set up a little mini motorkhana for the last few hours of the day. :D

The rules:-

Drivers must have an open license. (This will be checked).
There is a limit of 1 passenger only per car for this event.
Exceptions can be made, but must be arranged with the organiser prior to the event. There is a limited amount for each day.
Failure to comply with any of the above rule will result in you being excluded from the event.
Excluded drivers will not be given a refund.

How to pay:-

So you have read the above rules and you understand them. Now a deposit of $38.00 is required to book yourself in for the day. The balance will need to be paid at a later date, (please see below.) Your deposit needs to be paided asap to book in your place, a 1st in, 1st served basis. Deposits will be accepted up and until the 28th of Feburary. After this date, only full amounts will be accepted.

PM me for payment details. If paying using internet banking, please include the following reference as "SKID + your username" please. So I'm aware of who has paid. Then PM me with your username, real name, contact phone number.

The balance of $60.00 will be required by the 14th of March. I'll start asking people for the balance on the 1st of March.

All moneys payed are non-refundable, but I have no problem with anyone selling their spot/s to another member/s if they need to pull out for any reason/s.

What to bring:-

Your license (checked at the gate), a hat, sunscreen, bottle of water, full tank of gas, a mid morning snack (as lunch is at 12 noon.)

Ryan

<PAID>
01. project.r.racing (Astina) Paid
02. Orion (Protege) Paid
03. keRo (2) Paid
04. Nigel (Integra) Paid
05. gtarone (Astina) Paid
06. Stuart (Soarer) Paid
07. marcs_sp20 (Astina) Paid
08. phildough (Astina) Paid
09. Rick (200SX) Deposit only
10. Ron (WRX) Paid
11. Mad Mat (Astina) Paid
12. outbakoz (Astina) Paid
Last edited by deejayryry on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deejayryry

Post by deejayryry »

$85 - 3 places left.
deejayryry

Post by deejayryry »

6 days to go. 2 places left.
geminilover3236
Long Term Member

Post by geminilover3236 »

Did it go ahead?
deejayryry

Post by deejayryry »