CHARITY PROTEST SUPER CRUISE, DATE TO BE SET

This forum is here for QLD members to organise meets and/or Cruises in their area..
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

CHARITY PROTEST SUPER CRUISE, DATE TO BE SET

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

me and a few friends have had enough of ACA and TODAY TONIGHT episodes on rev heads and are organising a charity protest supercruise

date is yet to be set, wondering if anyone is willing to help and i want to get as many gemini's there as possible, my car will be attending..

its because of this>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGSLFAwbig

link to facebook>> https://www.facebook.com/events/110936342362263/

there will be a page made as soon as we have discussed it, will be having a meeting at booval macca's this sunday at 11am if you wish to put your 2c in... :wink:

Previously Known As gemzilla1
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

also craig muller from queensland street car magazine is now involved with helping us achieve this with free advertisment and a helping hand :shock: :D :D

devo86

Post by devo86 »

I saw that on TV last night it's bulls#*t. Whats to stop the coppers from defecting everyone on the cruise?
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

thats going to be sorted :wink: bribe anyone :lol:

ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

another thing! that the chance i willing to take and with well over a 1000 cars they cant defect us all, but i will be asking the police to attend... 8)

Rizza619

Post by Rizza619 »

i mite be in
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

You need someone to video it , and turn it into something to make ACA etc look really bad for misleading the public.. almost make it a joke , but be sure a point is made and it gets across.. Make sure you point out 1 bad egg out of thousands isnt a bad thing , and that there are more "nightclub bashings, rapes , robberies per capita than hoons causing issues , also that high speed chases in stolen cars arent actually "hoons" that they are pointing their fingers at , but either joyriders , drug dealers , or organised crime syndicates stealing cars to be stripped and sold off .

You need more than just a supercruise to get the point across to the general public. Youtube style media , facebook etc , is the most potent means of showing that we as hoons arent the real problem AU faces ( boat people , economy , religions wars , cronulla riots etc )
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
GEMI79
Chatterbox

Post by GEMI79 »

LOK15 wrote:You need someone to video it , and turn it into something to make ACA etc look really bad for misleading the public.. almost make it a joke , but be sure a point is made and it gets across.. Make sure you point out 1 bad egg out of thousands isnt a bad thing , and that there are more "nightclub bashings, rapes , robberies per capita than hoons causing issues , also that high speed chases in stolen cars arent actually "hoons" that they are pointing their fingers at , but either joyriders , drug dealers , or organised crime syndicates stealing cars to be stripped and sold off .

You need more than just a supercruise to get the point across to the general public. Youtube style media , facebook etc , is the most potent means of showing that we as hoons arent the real problem AU faces ( boat people , economy , religions wars , cronulla riots etc )
2nd that well said...
my gemini may be s*#t, but ur ugly, at least i can fix my car
GoForGreen
Regular

Post by GoForGreen »

Il attend for s*)ts n giggles. I'm sick of the way police treat me when they look at my car, with an exception to the younger policeman who treated me with respect.
Rizza619

Post by Rizza619 »

when is it
elky
Gemini Master

Post by elky »

you wont change public opinion on revheads, and the police will continue to conduct these operations as long as there are non comforming cars....

ACA luv a beat up tho, and other than dodgy tradesmen, hoons are their next best target!

one thing i noticed, no 4wd's were booked....time to sell your gems and get a GQ patrol with 6 inches of lift and 37's!!!!!! the cops dont look at ya
geminilover3236
Long Term Member

Post by geminilover3236 »

Seriously, some of the stuff they were doing people for is utter crap.

1. The legal tint level, how many under cover cop cars do you see running darker than legal. Almost all.
2. The airfilter out of the bonnet. If I were a pedestrian getting hit by a car, I'm pretty sure whether the car had an air filter poking out of the bonnet or not is going to be the last of my concerns.
3. The muffler where you can vary the flow. That is crap how the officer says it's only purpose is to pass getting defected. How about, when I go to the track where there are less noise restrictions?

Anyone notice the gemini at the end?

Seriously though, everyone these days is just out to control and suppress others. 'Live and let live' comes to mind.
Gemmy_boi
n00b

Post by Gemmy_boi »

both of my Gemini's are off the road at the moment :(,
Mad C*NTS drive Gemini's
80's Kermit

Post by 80's Kermit »

Has this gone ahead already or is it still going ahead? i know quite a few cars that would be there!!