Topgear Photography's Adelaide-2-victor Cruise sat 19th 08'

This forum is here for SA members to organise meets and/or Cruises in their area..
Gem_Kid
Long Term Member

Topgear Photography's Adelaide-2-victor Cruise sat 19th 08'

Post by Gem_Kid »

[center]Top Gear Photography is bringing you another Car Cruise to bring forward more of Adelaide's covered up, daily driven show and street cars for all of you to look at. After much anticipation, the last cruise we did for you guys being the City Beach & Bay cruise going off with over 80 cars and filled every carpark! Pics here... Now it's time to do another huge cruise, lets face it..its time to dust off the chamois, wax and tyre shine cans and attend another Top Gear Cruise and have a ball...[/center]

We've organised a pre-driven and set cruise route for you all to follow and all the details other than the route are all set too.

[center]Details are as follows... [/center]

[center]Destination : Victor Harbour
Meeting Point : K-Mart Anzac Highway, Rear Carpark.
When - Sautrday the 19th of July
Time - 11:30am meet, 12:30pm Leave SHARP
[/center]

Detials : Ok lets have a run through this! We are taking the direct route to go up and back pretty much, No speeding and No seriously Defectable Cars!.

The Police have been notified of this cruise! Which means they have copies of all Cruise sheets so bear in mind that there may be that one police car parked ontop of a hill holding a radar gun pointing it at you and with Victor Harbour Road being one of the most dangerous roads due to people driving dangerously, Take your time. This is a cruise, Not a race.

Once in Victor Harbour we will be stopping and having an hour break, This is basically because weve been driving for a while, more than an hour and who wants to drive all day anyways. It's time now to bring out the footy and have a kick, Have a countermeal at the pub just across the road which were stopping from or having a sit down and talking about the cruise!.

After we've had our break, We'll go for a bit of a cruise to The Bluff, Just up the road and do a cruise by past it. Since the numbers i'm hoping to have is a bit large we cannot stop and look at the views, so a slow cruise by will be good enough. From then on it's pretty much done, We've been to Victor, had our lunch, seen the Bluff, now its time to head on back down to Adelaide and Re-group at K-Mart, Then go on a few Bay run then decide what there is to do!.

[center]If anyone has any further interest, Idea's, Promotional idea's or help - Please feel free to contact me, Scotty on 0433 805 514.[/center]

This Cruise is being solely funded / ran / oragnised by Me, so once again I am looking for help to promotoe such a big cruise so we can get the numbers that we had last time + more. Anyways, Who doesn't love going to victor harbour, Let alone with 80 of Adelaides toughest, Meanest, Show and street cars by your side.

hope to see you guys out there! It WILL be an awesome event! :)

[center]W W W . T O P G E A R P H O T O G R A P H Y . N E T [/center]