Gemini 35th Anniversary Cruise - March 2010

This forum is here for SA members to organise meets and/or Cruises in their area..
Hachikansai77
Regular

Gemini 35th Anniversary Cruise - March 2010

Post by Hachikansai77 »

Hey everyone, making a separate thread for this particular cruise I'm organizing.

10 years ago in 2000, Adelaide's finest Geminis were brought together for a cruise celebrating the 25th anniversary of the model's production in Australia. The turnout was one of the biggest ever with over 20-30 Gems alone.
Now in 2010, the time has come to once again join together for the 35th anniversary of our favourite small car.

In the tradition of the original cruise, the route will include a stop at the Holden factory at Elizabeth and other places of interest.

For all Gemini owners in SA (and indeed neighbouring states) please do all you can to get the word out. If you see someone with a Gem, be it a rusty old junker or an RB thrashbox, let them know about this milestone cruise. The more the merrier.

Route, dates and times will be announced soon. If there is anyone who was on the 2000 cruise 10 years ago and has details about the original route, or photos/video footage of the day, please PM me as I would greatly appreciate it.

Thankyou
Ethan
TD Sedan "Derrick/Dez"
TX Coupe "Zero": Longterm Zokusha/Drift Build.
TE Diesel Sedan: Turbo Sandpiper II Mockup (In Progress)
TE Sedan "Bella": Basic Battle Bitch
Hilux: Daily

TL;DR: STOP OFFERING ME GEMINIS!!!
Hachikansai77
Regular

Post by Hachikansai77 »

Update, the cruise is on the 28th of March, so this Sunday.

Details are here: http://www.justgemsofsa.net/forums/view ... &sk=t&sd=a

As many people as possible, doesn't really matter if you're not in a Gem, but if you can it would be awesome.
TD Sedan "Derrick/Dez"
TX Coupe "Zero": Longterm Zokusha/Drift Build.
TE Diesel Sedan: Turbo Sandpiper II Mockup (In Progress)
TE Sedan "Bella": Basic Battle Bitch
Hilux: Daily

TL;DR: STOP OFFERING ME GEMINIS!!!