new kid on tha block !

This forum is here for NT members to organise meets and/or Cruises in their area..
Gem...
Regular

Post by Gem... »

i got 19mm socket... and a small breaker bar... and a metal tubuler pole to go o nthe end :lol:

yeh if u now were eddie lives ... go a little further down that road then turn your first right into sheild crt... and u will see the gemini parked out the front of number 3... prob park on the road too lol
slydwayz
n00b

Post by slydwayz »

alright, be there soon ok! je wiz u worry me some dayz dazza!
see u in bout 10/15 min
Gem...
Regular

Post by Gem... »

hahahaha
see u soon...... have fun finding a park... there could be room behind that xr6 :lol:
slydwayz
n00b

Post by slydwayz »

paddles how did u go with that adapter, did u have to take manifold off to do it, and did u tap it ?
slydwayz
n00b

Post by slydwayz »

alright im out of here to go see what mess dazza has made ! then im off to do more work on my 1600 hiroshima screama ! if u guys need to call me then do 0404560000.
Gem...
Regular

Post by Gem... »

for sure bro

Fully sick hekticness ulleh!!!!!!!
paddles
Regular

Post by paddles »

wellllll didnt use that adaptor, it was all wrong. just made my own little adaptor thing out of that threaded thingo i had with us. Drilled it out and tapped a thread inside that. so carbs stayed on and its all schmicko-ish. devcon is the best :D
orange_gem
Regular

Post by orange_gem »

who wants to help me do mine? or do it? heath do you know where i hook up a vac gauge tube? its the stock carbie

i need some help i getting a saas kombat yellow bucket for 150. how good is that but i hasnt go any rails. can we weld some up? for just try find some.

so alex your car is going? be flash one next moto.
Keepin it sideways in the territory
slydwayz
n00b

Post by slydwayz »

yeah dude, there should be a little tube coming out of the base plate under the carb, if u get that hooked up it should then have some ignition advance ! :D
orange_gem
Regular

Post by orange_gem »

so can we do it this weekend? or on monday or thursday? ill try find the hose today.

alex will the extractor fit onto the g161 and the g200? cause i was gonna get the exhaust done soon.

it was good fun but not so clean. hahahahahahaah i need new tryes on another two rims. hahahahahahahahahaha alex if (when he pays you for the car) ill have 6 spare burnout tyres. need to blow the all for the powercrusie next year.

does anyone know where i can get a tc bonnet from? want to try it on a spare and if it works ill keep it and change them or root it and throw it.
paddles
Regular

Post by paddles »

Heath stewie is talking bout hooking up a non-standard vacuum gauge, not the vac advance. vac advance is also handy though :P
yep extractors ill fit g161 and g200.
my gem should be going today. spewin i couldnt get to the motorkhana, i saw some pics of it looked like a f*#k load of fun
Gem...
Regular

Post by Gem... »

can i come for a drive in it :lol:
orange_gem
Regular

Post by orange_gem »

so dont cut that hose?

thats sweet ill probably get a new exhaust middle of april.

can anyone help me with these rails?

and tapping. what people doing next weekend? i dont know what to do.

does anyone got an early model bonnet for sale? tx, tc, or td
paddles
Regular

Post by paddles »

NOOOOOOO dont cut that hose. without it you wont have any vac advance = less power from your fully sick stocker. go tpl for your exhaust he's a champ.
hmmm next weekend, im playing g161 pullin outinskis hooray.
what seats are you getting stewie?
no bonnets over this way
orange_gem
Regular

Post by orange_gem »

nah pure sx off boost has a yellow saas kombat one for sale and told him ill get it off him he said 150. i was like yep. but it wasnt got rails. need help with that please.

i didnt cut it. so what you pulling out? who car? can you do my senders?