EASTERNATS Post up your pics!!!!!!

This Forum is here for members to post pictures of past cruises or meets. Pictures don’t have to be of Gemini only cruises.
couped
n00b

EASTERNATS Post up your pics!!!!!!

Post by couped »

Built for grandma's, DRIVEN by Hoons
couped
n00b

Post by couped »

couped
n00b

Post by couped »

katq22

Post by katq22 »

Nice pics, I'm spewing I couldn't make it. There must be more pics around people. Please help me get over the disappointment of not going by showing me your pics.
Colgem
Regular

Post by Colgem »

I went, and i wont be going again unless i'm entering a car, even then I'll think twice. My friend entered his vl, he lined up for the drags and after asking 3 officials before hand if it was ok, he removed his headlight for a bit more air flow, after waiting in the line for the drags for 20 mins, the guy at the start told him he couldn't drag because he wasn't in street trim. What a joke after seeing cars race without bonnets, without exhausts, they wouldn't let him go with no headlight! watching the drags from the grand stand, you couldn't see the start because they had put up a big white tent. you never got to see any times ran for the drags, I didn't even see an official at the finish line. Oh and they had full drag cars going up against street cars in an event called street drags, wheres the incentive for the street guys to have a go!
However during the cruise laps it was quiet fun being out on the track and there was heaps of cool cars there, however I don't think I could justify the cost of entering just to cut some laps.
I'm sure there would be some others that agree that the organization and the rules put in place for the entrants needs alot of work.

I'll post some pics when I fix my server.
/End rant
SHEEL

Post by SHEEL »

you basically pay 200 bux to ripp skids all day...

I pay $140 for circuit racing days which IMO is much better value but you aren't allowed to goose around and rip skids ect...

you could also pay less to do skids at calder or drag tag but its a smaller area.

I agree its a rip off but it is a unique event with respect to what you can do on the track...

I don't think I'll be going back next year... there are a few better bang for buck events cropping up now like supercruise and gazzanats.
I'll be spending my money on those instead.
Boosted TG
Regular

Post by Boosted TG »

can someone email me the higher res of the orange gem?

cheers