Gazzanats Team at Munno Para Sprint Auto Parts

This Forum is here for members to post pictures of past cruises or meets. Pictures don’t have to be of Gemini only cruises.
Gem_Kid
Long Term Member

Gazzanats Team at Munno Para Sprint Auto Parts

Post by Gem_Kid »

Today Me and a mate and the old man went for a drive down to check out the Gazzanats team who were down at sprint auto parts promoting Gazzanats with their cars.

Once again the cars and the show was killa. Had a good chat with them all and had also chat to Deby Myers about next years Gazzanats. Looks liek the Event will be getting extended to 2 Days. I suggested about organising some live bands for entertainment awhile back to Deby and she talked it over with Gary and Danny Smith and all looks good. So hopefully ill be organising the live bands side of things. Very big responsibility but im sure ill get some help and guideance along the way.

Glenn and Danny were down there chatting away with a few locals about the cars, and answering a fair few questions. The SA FM Thunders were even there but the didnt stick around long lol.

Glenn was down there with Smokem with some monster treads on the rear, Danny was there with Solid sitting firmly on its ass, Deby and Gary Myers (i tihnk Gary was) down there with Muzzy looking mean and The Greg (i think) who own the blown Camaro/Pontiac (not sure) sitting on some fat slicks.

4 Blown cars in one carpark with about 50 faces gawking at em. It was sick!.

Heres some pics i got.

Glenn's Smokem sitting on some fat treads

ImageImageImageImage

Danny's Solid sitting firmly on it's ass

ImageImageImageImageImage

Deby and Gary's Muzzy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Greg's BlownCamaro/Pontiac

ImageImageImage