Cruise Pics

This Forum is here for members to post pictures of past cruises or meets. Pictures don’t have to be of Gemini only cruises.
Knobby
Regular

Cruise Pics

Post by Knobby »

Went for a cruise with nut161(danny, in his 330kw@wheels turbo ute) and another mate (ash, in his subaru) on the 13.09.08. thought this was a pretty cool pic

Here's the rest

SHEEL

Post by SHEEL »

KNobby ur car is soooo hot.
GTX gem
Regular

Post by GTX gem »

x2 the mags suit it well
Some say If you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear his thoughts. All we know is, he's called The Stig.
GEMI79
Chatterbox

Post by GEMI79 »

WOW!! ur car is awsome im a BIG fan
my gemini may be s*#t, but ur ugly, at least i can fix my car
TDgemoz

Post by TDgemoz »

your coupe definitely looks soooo much better than the other two..

what motor you got in it??
06EMY
Regular

Post by 06EMY »

Good to see the coupe on the road Knobby. Finally sorted out that oil filter issue...
MY PRIDE AND JOY - "THA ROTOR COUPE"
Knobby
Regular

Post by Knobby »

Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm currently running a Stage 3 Gemracing Race Motor with qaud 45mm throttle bodies running a microtech.

Yeah, sorted the oil filter explosion problem, still finding oil everywhere though!

The problem was whoever manufactured the oil pump didn't put a hole in the bolt that holds the pressure relief valve and spring in place, therefore the air behind the valve had no where to go when it wanted to push open. resulting in blowing the rubber oring out of the oil filter and oil going EVERYWHERE

its running ok now. i really need to sort out a diff. mine is practically broken, it jumps and skips and sometimes locks, and sometimes doesn't. makes it horrible to take off from a standing stop.

Took her to the drags, only got 1 run, which was terrible, held 3rd way too long, plus pretty poor 60ft time. resulted in a 16.1. very dissapointing when i had previously run a 15.4. this motor feels much stronger though, and i'm sure its just in the tune.

still need to get the gas dialled in too. hopeing for 300hp@wheels once she's sorted. could be a while off yet

heres a heap more pics
http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc17 ... minicoupe/
dingus14
n00b

Post by dingus14 »

beautiful gemi crappy fords grrr shuldnt b on a gemi website lol naa all cool nice gemi m8
nut161
Regular

Post by nut161 »

nothign wrong with the ute, hell fast, comfy, hauls gem parts well and it will tow the gems as soon as they are finished lol.
to big to keep up with the knobbies gem through the twisty stuff but, he was actually leaving the subi behind in the twisty stuff also!!
Current Fleet
G200w itb TD panelvan project (13yrs now)
Previous Gems
CDT S3 turbo and twin tc coupe, XSN20 draw thru nitrous late model coupe, G180w TD Panno, Te sedan piazza/g180 then blow thru g180, Draw Thru TC Sedan, Twin Weber g180 Wagon