when is there one in sydney im keen as arfte june the 17

This Forum is here for members to post pictures of past cruises or meets. Pictures don’t have to be of Gemini only cruises.
sxc-93m
Regular

when is there one in sydney im keen as arfte june the 17

Post by sxc-93m »

hey guy's i wnana make a cruse up for say in 3 months like gong to sydney i was thinking n go to sydney meet all them boy's there n then go somwer eles wat you's think
headstrong
Regular
Location: putting my pets on facebook because i cbf paying them attention unless its online...

Re: when is there one in sydney im keen as arfte june the 1

Post by headstrong »

sxc-93m wrote:hey guy's i wnana make a cruse up for say in 3 months like gong to sydney i was thinking n go to sydney meet all them boy's there n then go somwer eles wat you's think
hello ozgeminions
I'm interested in holding a cruise in approximately 3 months if anyone is interested. The route im considering is Wollongong to Sydney, I'd like to meet some fellow gemini owners/memebers, when we meet up we can go do some skids and drift and race for fun in an industrial area, or maybe go to the pub or brothel...
anyone interested??

much appreciated sxc-93m

all fixed.. note the better spelling grammar and proper wording.. i know english is the hardest language to learn but it isn't that hard realistically...I've met refugees that speak better English than you and they haven't been in the country very long... Whats your excuse?
ChEeRz GrAnT
Scroll down for the meaning of life.
skittles
n00b

Re: when is there one in sydney im keen as arfte june the 1

Post by skittles »

headstrong wrote:
sxc-93m wrote:hey guy's i wnana make a cruse up for say in 3 months like gong to sydney i was thinking n go to sydney meet all them boy's there n then go somwer eles wat you's think
hello ozgeminions
I'm interested in holding a cruise in approximately 3 months if anyone is interested. The route im considering is Wollongong to Sydney, I'd like to meet some fellow gemini owners/memebers, when we meet up we can go do some skids and drift and race for fun in an industrial area, or maybe go to the pub or brothel...
anyone interested??

much appreciated sxc-93m

all fixed.. note the better spelling grammar and proper wording.. i know english is the hardest language to learn but it isn't that hard realistically...I've met refugees that speak better English than you and they haven't been in the country very long... Whats your excuse?
ChEeRz GrAnT
hey grant how do you spell members
was mzseductive but ain't no more
sxc-93m
Regular

Post by sxc-93m »

well sory im not perfict and carnt spell due it i have dislekisika but ay if u get off making fun of pepole go get fuked
headstrong
Regular
Location: putting my pets on facebook because i cbf paying them attention unless its online...

Post by headstrong »

sxc-93m wrote:well sory im not perfict and carnt spell due it i have dislekisika but ay if u get off making fun of pepole go get fuked
im not perfect either.. in my haste i mis-spelled members.. thanks for pointing that out mzseductive....
also i was under the impression that dyslexia was a reading disorder.. you seemed to read my previous post all right... so you would know what the orton-gillingham approach is yes??? and the 3 ways it stimulates learning yes???
sorry to go poida style but this i quote from forum rules in the technical section
forum rules wrote: 4: Section 4 is to help n00bs "fit in".
Your keyboard is complete. With numbers and letters. This means use them, and use them correctly. This is for your benefit. If you post crap, you will receive crap

4.A : Do NoT TaLk LiKe ThIs, As It WilL JuSt GeT YoU FlAmEd WhIcH YoU DeSeRvE.

4.B : do not pozt fredz lik diz. no one lyks dis s*#t az it is gay. dis will also get you flamed bro cuz hectik az wiv

4.C : Please learn to use full stops and commas as it is very bloody anoying reading an entire post that is one single sentence because in most cases it will not make sence and will also get you flamed which you deserve anyways for not using commas and fullstops thank you very much have a nice day toot toot toot
so im not making fun.. im flaming...
Scroll down for the meaning of life.