SA Cruise - March 28th (35th Anniversary)

This Forum is here for members to post pictures of past cruises or meets. Pictures don’t have to be of Gemini only cruises.
Hachikansai77
Regular

SA Cruise - March 28th (35th Anniversary)

Post by Hachikansai77 »

Hey guys, we don't usually put up many pics of our local cruises, but as this was a special occasion I figured why not.

Last Sunday was our 35th anniversary cruise that was to commemorate 35 years of the Gemini. It was also a tribute to one of the best events held in 2000, ten years ago now.

Unfortunately the rain crept up on us, and put a bit of a downer on the day. Those who stayed had to put up with my crappy idea to drive through Adelaide in the middle of the day, and so it wasn't as great as it should have been.

But alas, kudos to those who came out for a get together, and hopefully we can have another crack at it later in the year to do the historic milestone justice.

Also the drive throught the Adelaide Hills (Montacute Road back onto Old Norton Summit) was fun but safe with me leading the pack. Some full hills cruises are definately in order in the near future.

Pictures from the day

Mine:

Courtesy of Archangel62:

We had planned to drive north up to Elizabeth and have a bit of a photo shoot and sausage sizzle up there, but the rain and dwindling numbers after the hills kind of put a stop to that.

Anyway, enjoy :D
Ethan
TD Sedan "Derrick/Dez"
TX Coupe "Zero": Longterm Zokusha/Drift Build.
TE Diesel Sedan: Turbo Sandpiper II Mockup (In Progress)
TE Sedan "Bella": Basic Battle Bitch
Hilux: Daily

TL;DR: STOP OFFERING ME GEMINIS!!!