Scammer from South Australia..............Brenton James Wood

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
SLIMER
Regular

Scammer from South Australia..............Brenton James Wood

Post by SLIMER »

Never ever buy, sell or even deal with this guy....believe me, after you readknow the full details about this specific ordeal you would have to be retarded to deal with this guy.

In the hands of the police fraud squad now.

Details are:

Name is Brenton James Wood

Gives many address to meet up one is 24 Sapphire Way Aldinga Beach S.A 5173

user name he used was "allygym" through ebay (at the time had 100% feedback) which is why i made this transaction.

his mobile number is 0405494690 also used 0422032148 which is plastered over anything he claims to own/use etc

Owns this website http://www.kaotic.com.au (which he also owes over $2500 for the making of the website)...has now been pulled down

BUT now USES this site..ill update it everytime he changes it/tries to scamm other people.

http://kaoticdesgin.wordpress.com/

http://www.facebook.com/#!/brenton.j.wood.3

he has fair skin, australian looking, dread locks, meduim to solid build

Calims to be the owner of http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaotic-De ... 9511905120

Both/many of his facebook accounts get taken down (he watches his back)

Claims to be trade qualified in many fields such as boiler maker, fibreglasser, custom bike and car builder

Gives bank account details that are Bendigo Bank bsb 633000 acc 134470186

I paid for this in full in cash into his bank account above, plus $750 extra for freight also in cash in full

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/allygym/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Ebay Item number: 261018612120
Last edited by SLIMER on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Hachikansai77
Regular

Post by Hachikansai77 »

PM sent mate
TD Sedan "Derrick/Dez"
TX Coupe "Zero": Longterm Zokusha/Drift Build.
TE Diesel Sedan: Turbo Sandpiper II Mockup (In Progress)
TE Sedan "Bella": Basic Battle Bitch
Hilux: Daily

TL;DR: STOP OFFERING ME GEMINIS!!!
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

you pay by paypal or credit card? so you have some sort of fallback? And there should be a transport company code/reciept thingy to say what company he used. Do you have exact drop off details? , i mean is it being delivered to your door or you gotta pick up from a depo?

also , if they use "western union , shipping , oil rig" , or something a bit out there , chances are its a scam.

There will definitely be a chance to track it via a transport company.

Good luck.
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

paid by bank deposit (still got reciept), rang cop shop in that area..(supprisingly they helped heaps)...gave me alot of info.....confirmed his name and address....told me full history of the car etc...i dont think they are suppose to..lol..

so the person is real..lol...paid a bit extra on top as owner says he know a mate who freights cars cheap...apparently its still on its way......

might be ok..but im just getting ready to back my ass up...

i done the usual homework etc before i bought it...google map the address given etc....its amazing what you find if you just google a persons phone number....

i remember googling someones number and only to find it was a scammer...lol..spewing cause i was nearly able to mee the scammer in person too...was going to make out i didnt know he was a scammer and meet up at the same place with about 6 other people who he had ripped off...

somone has already said they could help out...

Thanks again Hachikansai77...happy to return the favour whenever you need it...

Will keep use posted about what happens.....
elky
Gemini Master

Post by elky »

where was it advertised on here or boost/carsales/bay?
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

gumtree
Turbocoupe75
Long Term Member

Post by Turbocoupe75 »

PM me if you still have issues.....
#Turbocoupe75
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

Quick update...big thanks to Ethan....No van out at the guys house...so far so good...

just have to wait a bit and see what goes down....thanks heaps again mate...
Hachikansai77
Regular

Post by Hachikansai77 »

All good man, like I said I enjoyed the drive out there. Had a decent feed and a mini photoshoot of the smoker Gem while at the beach.

Hopefully it goes well for you mate :)
TD Sedan "Derrick/Dez"
TX Coupe "Zero": Longterm Zokusha/Drift Build.
TE Diesel Sedan: Turbo Sandpiper II Mockup (In Progress)
TE Sedan "Bella": Basic Battle Bitch
Hilux: Daily

TL;DR: STOP OFFERING ME GEMINIS!!!
archangel62
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

I know a handful of people in Aldinga, some of whom used to be into Geminis (but aren't any more AFAIK). I also happen to know a cop down that way. Inbox me if there's anything I can do to help, or if you want to check the name. All the best mate.
My Gemini drift videos: http://www.youtube.com/PandamoniumDrift
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PandamoniumDrift
Current tally: 5 Geminis and a Piazza
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

archangel62 wrote:I know a handful of people in Aldinga, some of whom used to be into Geminis (but aren't any more AFAIK). I also happen to know a cop down that way. Inbox me if there's anything I can do to help, or if you want to check the name. All the best mate.
Thanks mate, big thanks to Ethan again.

Went down there tuesday night, supprise visit...ended up being a 4200k drive there and back.

Caught him out while he was at home.

Banged on the the door, lady answered...(he had never met me before), asked him if this was his name.
He said yes...confronted him with all my paper work proving i paid and all the other info proving he said he sent the van already and proof of payment...

he went so red, all he could say was ''er er er er''....
had a mate with me that was willing to drive down...drove for 25hrs straight.....no sleep....full of adrenalin

He gave up the van but said he doesnt have my freight money.
he was in so much of a panic that when he was moving his cars around he backed into the trailer with his girlfriends car....lol..wasnt paying attention.

told him if he doesnt coff up with my $750 cash ill be ringing police and WILL be having him arrested under Fraud charges,........thats when he really freaked out.

he got agro...my mate stopped anything from escalating (he walked up to me wanting to go, my mate come forward saying "Ah...not a wise idea buddy....you sure you want to take that path?"

lol...was funny to watch as he backed down quicker than i expected.

All during this time he still tried to plea innocent...telling me there is not a bad bone in his body.....told him i got proof that others in his area (all companies) know he is a scammer and he owes them money...
told him i know he was planning on selling the van (my van) tomorrow...he looked at me puzzled....i then let him know that the number he was messaging for the past few days was a spare phone i had...lol...he then tried to back the story up by saying "i have 2 of these for sale".....lol...this guy has issues hey...lol

He is a wanted man by police too..

told him the game was up....because i also emailed from another email address and he was also planning on selling it to me that way also...lol....

Alot more happened but you get the idea...."I WIN"....lol..

i will be posting all his details i have....that way it may stop someone else getting shafted from this absolute moron.

The most stupid con ive ever met...
Last edited by SLIMER on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TGBOSS
Chatterbox

Post by TGBOSS »

oh man...that is classic!
well done to everyone involved, one less scumbag to worry about.
should have video'd it lol.
Previously Known As siktg
booosty
Regular

Post by booosty »

well done slimer, bloody good to see :D
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

siktg wrote:oh man...that is classic!
well done to everyone involved, one less scumbag to worry about.
should have video'd it lol.
yeh, hopefully wont do it to anyone else...but from what i could tell he wont stop....i dont think he is the full quid.

the dumb ass is now texting me calling me a stalker becuase i have a phot of his house and becuase i turned up at his door step..reckons he has called the police...lol...dumb ass...i have been in contact with his local police station for the last few weeks regarding this situation...lol...no matter what he says, does or claims he ends up diggin himself a bigger hole.....lol....probably shouldnt laugh but when/if someone like this does something like this its hard not to laugh when they are caught in the act (especially when you have as much info as i have)....police have told me i should be a P.I as they were impressed with the amount of info i was able to get in such as short amount of time.....told me it was more than enough needed for a hands down win, one of my mates made a joke saying "even if Jesus was watching him the day he goes to court regarding this matter that he would still lose"...lol
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

booosty wrote:well done slimer, bloody good to see :D
Yeh, took effort but hey...worth it in the end.
Also got the van so its a win for me.

im not the biggest bloke out there but hey, rip me off and your going to know about it....should be the same with anybody i personally think....

my pet hate is scammers like this......my worst nightmare would have been if all the details were fake (bank account and name etc...like if it were have been a deceased persons details for example).....id hate to not have a target....that would get to me more....when i found out i got scammed i was not impressed....when i found out it the seller was alive and well i had a target...lol...i know where to aim....

Once again a BIG thanks to all who helped, use all know who use are.......was a fair amount of people...nice to see there are still nice people out there.....
Like i replied to use all...i will never forget and would be happy to return the favour anytime....

less poeple like this the better.