Scammer from South Australia..............Brenton James Wood

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
SLIMER
Regular

Re: Scammer from South Australia Named and Shamed.......ha h

Post by SLIMER »

TD_stripes wrote:I was joking dude. Looks black n white from where I'm sitting. it sux though, the process one has to go through to recover what is rightfully theirs.

yeh I know hey, that other dude getting ripped off with that gemini diff would feel the same way.....
classic7

Post by classic7 »

His latest address is Lucas Street Woodville, SA.
He has threatened and stalked our family over the last 6 years after my daughter left him with a 2 yr old child after mental and physical violence. We have lived a nightmare no parent should endure.
I have read with great interest your comments and know we are not alone who has suffered by his hand but ours is still on going as we try to protect a now an 8yr old from his clutches.
Thank you who was ever brave enough to start the scam page.. I know I will pay for this but time to stand up.
classic7

Post by classic7 »

Forgot to say his latest facebook page is Retro Fever has an old car as the picture.
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

got an email from some random person...lol..this dumb f*&kers still at it.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide ... 1039688144

Karma is going to f*#k him sideways up the ass one day.
DrewZa86
Regular

Post by DrewZa86 »

I cant wait till someone snaps and buries this polesmoker. Watadog uleh!
danman wrote:Seriously! A field of rape...
Jonno wrote:No gemini is a good investment
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

Latest person to have been stung by him....this guy gave me permission to post his number.

He told me i could post his number to inform others about his situations so here it is 0414 468 533

Taekwondo instructor.......NICE
TD_stripes
Regular

Post by TD_stripes »

The scammer is a taekwondo instructor?

I wonder if his superiors know what he gets up to in his spare time?
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

TD_stripes wrote:The scammer is a taekwondo instructor?

I wonder if his superiors know what he gets up to in his spare time?

LOL.....NO....the guy who he ripped off is a Taekwondo instructor....lol.....
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Then legally , he cannot do anything physically to him , unless he is stuck first , then he can only defend/attack with same or equal force.

The problem is , no-one is doing anything , so he'll keep doing it knowing he'll get away with it.
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

yeh that's true but more people are speaking up and coming forward, some lady by the looks of it knows him personally (says something about a piercing in his dick) lol.....truth is coming out.
Anthony_Gemini
Regular

Post by Anthony_Gemini »

LOK15 wrote:Then legally , he cannot do anything physically to him , unless he is stuck first , then he can only defend/attack with same or equal force.

The problem is , no-one is doing anything , so he'll keep doing it knowing he'll get away with it.
No one can physically abuse anyone no matter there background , only difference with him ( if he is a black belt, because not all instructors are) he can be given a harsher charge ( assault with a weapon etc )

But fk thinking like that, if he has the chance to get his money back and sort this guy out he should ,
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

you are LEGALLY allowed to DEFEND yourself with same amount of force , ie someone punches you , you can punch back but only in defence , you cannot break their arm by using excessive force.
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
Anthony_Gemini
Regular

Post by Anthony_Gemini »

LOK15 wrote:you are LEGALLY allowed to DEFEND yourself with same amount of force , ie someone punches you , you can punch back but only in defence , you cannot break their arm by using excessive force.

Yer that's obvious ,, I was referring to the black belt situation
TD_stripes
Regular

Post by TD_stripes »

haha ahh that makes more sense Slimer.

With the govt's 'one punch can kill' campaign, if someone throws a punch at ypu, could that not be considered deadly force? Which would warrant possible broken Bones/dangerous pressure point strikes?

Just curious. I've rarely heard the legalities of using martial arts in my limited experience.
beerhound

Post by beerhound »

LOK15 wrote:you are LEGALLY allowed to DEFEND yourself with same amount of force , ie someone punches you , you can punch back but only in defence , you cannot break their arm by using excessive force.
Security guards are called upon to resolve all kinds of difficult situations. You may be faced by people using, or threatening to use violence.

Use common sense and tact at all times, and avoid using, or becoming involved in violent situations if possible. Obviously in some situations, you will be required to use force to restrain a suspect.

If you use excessive force in a situation where it is not required, you may be subject to criminal prosecution. To avoid legal action make sure you have tried all possible solutions before using force. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Came into this world with nothing and pretty much still own all of that to this day.