Member Introductions :) - post yours here

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
missgem78

Post by missgem78 »

hi my name is miss gem78, i live in dapto, im ratrod66 mrs , we have 3 beautiful kids . im an aged care nurse but am currently a stay at home mum as my daughter is only 7 weeks old...... I like cars , spending time with my kids and husband , hanging out with friends , i like movies , reading, cooking , enjoy helping my husband work on our gemini wagon that is a work in progress at this stage , im hoping to get my own gemini soon so we can cruise together when we go on meets...... :D :D
chucky

Post by chucky »

Hi all, my name is Chucky and own a baby blue TE
Gemini and a VY clubby
I live in Melbourne ...
ShylanMotorsport
n00b

Post by ShylanMotorsport »

Hey guys and girls,

My names Matt,
I think a few of you may know my race car....Its a blue Gemini 4 door .....built to IPRA spec....
We have just managed to find a G180w twin cam and am going to start building that soon once the other race car is finished.

Cheers Matt
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Re: New member

Post by Jonno »

ShylanMotorsport wrote:Hey guys and girls,

My names Matt,
I think a few of you may know my race car....Its a blue Gemini 4 door .....built to IPRA spec....
We have just managed to find a G180w twin cam and am going to start building that soon once the other race car is finished.

Cheers Matt
Welcome!
Good to hear your using a twin cam!
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw
hoss
n00b

Post by hoss »

hey all im Leon and have just got back into the gems! ive now got a green te in the shed after a few years of no geminis. At one stage i had a backyard full of them but no shed :( .Then i got married and got told to get rid of them :evil: . Now i have a big shed and a project gem! glad to be back into it
deanjames

Post by deanjames »

hey my name is Dean James, i am 52 years old, i had a 1978 TD gemini back when i was 18, i now have a 1980 TE sedan. i am new to computers and this thing called the internet. i am in the sydney area as well
shiftyphuka
Regular

Post by shiftyphuka »

Welcome ppls..Hey Dean...the sydney "GEM LUV" Crew are having a cruise next weekend 10 or 11th nov..message me for details if your interested
78 TD Custom UTE
82 TF Panelvan
78 TD Sedan / Drift Spec
deanjames

Post by deanjames »

hey thank you, but my gemini is not up and running, but thank you for the offer