Member Introductions :) - post yours here

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
Greengem20B
Regular

who's who

Post by Greengem20B »

Hi my name is Todd and I live on the Gold Coast.Have been playing with Gemini's for about 10 years now and at last count have owned 9 of them with the crowning glory being a TF that I showed for 2-3 years back in 98 -99.Won a few trophies including Top 4 Cylinder at the Gold Coast Street Torque show.Have a white TG thats close to rego and my show car (mint green) is under major works as we speak.Love to go clubbin and dance music is a weakness.I have a 2 y.o. son who single handedly has put a stop to the work on my green car....he runs amok..must say he's well on his way to being a Gemi boy..every time we go out to garage he'll near scream to get in dad's Gemini!!I work with a marine engineering company that maintain and refit superyachts,drive an N13 Pulsar and by coincidence,am a Gemini too.
Last edited by Greengem20B on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DR_GEM
Long Term Member

Post by DR_GEM »

hi guys - im mick - im very disturbed and i am very prone to neurotic teurets like verbal spasms where i lose all sense of reality and abuse everyone and everything i can in the shortest amount of words possible.

i live in punchbowl which is a highly volatile and high activity area for drug trafficking and violent subversions and submissions from all sorts of ppl.

i dont know what im doing with my life but i constantly feel like all these little voices in my head are gonna make me do stupid things one day until i cant breathe normally anymore and until there arent many ppl named jo-jo left in the world.

i dont have many friends - except tommy the gun and mary jane the furry green man with leaves. He is cool.

i like geminis cos theyre the minority's choice and have the ability to typecast you as a f*#cked up mutha f#*ker with more ego than brains and even less brains than money - which is cool cos it provides me with the perfect opportunity to vent a lot of frustration out on our more fortunate brethren such as vl calais drivers and 200sx drivers who are the epitome of the scum ravaged sewrage pipes from alcatrez personified.

im usually a very optimistic guy although i dont see the point in being so.

i like fighting - especially with underfed kittens that think they're the s*#t.

i work for the mortuary where i sometimes feel the need to relieve myself of a night time with dead ppl - they call me necro

if anyone wants to know anything else bout me just ask - im a nice guy if im not myself.

cheers guys
Mick
PSI-26L
Regular

Post by PSI-26L »

DR_GEM wrote:hi guys - im mick - im very disturbed and i am very prone to neurotic teurets like verbal spasms where i lose all sense of reality and abuse everyone and everything i can in the shortest amount of words possible.

i live in punchbowl which is a highly volatile and high activity area for drug trafficking and violent subversions and submissions from all sorts of ppl.

i dont know what im doing with my life but i constantly feel like all these little voices in my head are gonna make me do stupid things one day until i cant breathe normally anymore and until there arent many ppl named jo-jo left in the world.

i dont have many friends - except tommy the gun and mary jane the furry green man with leaves. He is cool.

i like geminis cos theyre the minority's choice and have the ability to typecast you as a f*#cked up mutha f#*ker with more ego than brains and even less brains than money - which is cool cos it provides me with the perfect opportunity to vent a lot of frustration out on our more fortunate brethren such as vl calais drivers and 200sx drivers who are the epitome of the scum ravaged sewrage pipes from alcatrez personified.

im usually a very optimistic guy although i dont see the point in being so.

i like fighting - especially with underfed kittens that think they're the s*#t.

i work for the mortuary where i sometimes feel the need to relieve myself of a night time with dead ppl - they call me necro

if anyone wants to know anything else bout me just ask - im a nice guy if im not myself.

cheers guys
Mick
Hi Mick,

You sound like a nice guy. Welcome to the forums :wink:
4ze1_wagon
n00b

Post by 4ze1_wagon »

Hi all my name is Brodie and i live on the Gold coast i am a lover of the geminis i own 2 at the moment the both td's and the both wagons ones a shell i bought and the other was my first car i am modifying for some fun like a :
4ze1 turbo
gt35bb turbo or something of simalar size
custom front mount intercooler
diff and gearbox upgrade
microtek ecu
6 point cage
and a hole heap of other stuff

at the moment i drive a 4x4 hilux work car well thats me it would be good to get to no a couple of you guys see ya

i used to be called snow_white
Ton Borja #259

Post by Ton Borja #259 »

Hafa Adai!

My name is Ton and I'm from the island of Guam up the street from you all, well not exactly up the street more like up the Pacific ocean...

I own the '92 pickup on www.dragtimes.com

shoootz!
Rob

Post by Rob »

I'm Rob, i don't own nor have have i ever owned a gemi. I have now been bitten by the gemi bug, thanks to my brother in law. I have owned and worked on so many other cars, but never a gemi and i am now going to change that. I want a gemi, and i want one asap.
www.high-adrenalin.com

A Real Car Club.
toz17
Regular

Post by toz17 »

im matt,i am 16, my mates call me toz hence toz17 so use can call me toz, i own an 81 te gemini sedan, i haved owned it for nearly 2 years and even tho my dad is a panel beater spray painter the repairs havent even been finished yet, dont know what colour it is gunna be yet i am thinking either blue, green or pink. it should be completed and registerd by the start of next year hopefully.
cheers.matt.
1600TG
n00b

Post by 1600TG »

Hi i'm bumpy, i'm 29 and i live in surfers (qld). i have 3 kids, i have a 83 TG gemi, it's a little sad at the moment, it needs a little work, but i'm a panel beater, so it'll be sweet.
gemigirl
n00b

Post by gemigirl »

Hi im Sarah i thought i would get off my fat ass and wirte in here! been on here for a while and just havent had the energy to wirte in this bit.....

anyways i live on the gold coast, im a nail technician and i love my geminis!!

i own one thats in parts in the process of building her, and antoher one on her way when the guy gets off his ass and finishes his car to give my gemi to me!!

thats me

bye bye
becza

Post by becza »

hey im becza i drive a super high gemini called jamie.

i dnt have very much luck with driving. crashing is all i will say. for the people who know me im sorry you do. im 20 goin on 21. and a childcare worker which is why im the way i am. i live in springwood, nsw. :D
gemwag

Post by gemwag »

Name: Matt
Nickname: Matt
Car: TE Wagon
Interests: Gemini's, Computers (but not to the nerdy stage [no offense]), Cruising with mates, drinking, sleeping and finding stuff to fix on the wagon.

And that would be all cheers :wink:
I need another gemi
lil gem

thats me

Post by lil gem »

HEY GUY'S
im a 21 yr old chicky from Melbourne, what can i say
I LOVE HOT GUYS, IN HOT CARS.
ive meet a few of you at PAINTFX's work shop.
well that's me...

anyways keep the hot gem's coming :lol:

chantelle x x x
stringer
n00b

Post by stringer »

hey im alysha (sringer, mrsgem.. whatever) im just 19. my boyfriend got me into gems, and now i have as many as him....! lol
i work in a butcher shop and a dairy (unfortunately) cant wait to change that..
my interests are my cars, my horse, horse racing and my dog jed, he is a siberian husky!

im from mount gambier SA and we have a lack of girls into cars and not enough looked after gems!

so thats all for now..
alysha :D
rodderz78
n00b

Post by rodderz78 »

Hey all my name is Rodney Young friends call me Rod or Rodderz. I have had heaps of gems(about 28), have been into them since I was 10.
In the process of building a 13b turbo tc my dream car (besides a wrx) and also have 2 te's. Never been into computers so just got the internet and became a member that night.
Love to share what knowledge I have and look forward to many cruises.
rodderz78
n00b

Post by rodderz78 »

had 28 dont know about the smilie