Member Introductions :) - post yours here

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
tufgem1
n00b

hay

Post by tufgem1 »

hay all im new hear and my name is Josh. im from adelaide and im getting 2 gemis in a week or so.so yeh i like gemmis,rotors and rxs :wink:
sam
calais_turbo

Post by calais_turbo »

hey my name is don i am from rockhampton i own a 86 vl calais turbo with a RB20det engine converson its running 15 pis at the moment and is pullin about 210hp at the treds a fer of my mates own jems and i think they are awsome they told me to cum onto this site
force fed is best
YLD-BCH
n00b

Post by YLD-BCH »

Hi all,

my name is Carley in 23 year old female from liverpool

just purchased my dream showcar project

1981 TE SL/X Gemini (which was once my first car when i was 16)

got it for $150 already stripped it ready for project beginning the car is going to be totally customised is gonna be like wow.

so im sure i will update you all on my progressions and all thoughts are welcomed
84holden_turbo
Chatterbox

Post by 84holden_turbo »

THE NAMES STEVE from Wollongong currently own tg panelvan , sprayed up the monaro green (hothouse green) it is fitted with Ca18det , runs of the old microtech lt-8 , etc etc .. So if your in the gong wana run a muck pm me
littlemick2727
n00b

Member Introductions :) - post yours here

Post by littlemick2727 »

Hi,
I am old, fat and love Germs. I drive an original wagon still with the coffin carrier attached, and the local brats think it is cool. unfortunately it is also instantly recoginisable as it is one of a kind in our area, and very hard to hide! :oops:
catzzmandu
n00b

Post by catzzmandu »

Hi I'm CJ from Melb here to get info on Geminies and I love classic cars.
I own a JDM Gen 2 CRX which was more a "you have to buy a jap car" after totalled my classic mini. DOH!
So I want to swap/sell my crx and get a gem coupe, hopefully can get some facts here.
Fazio
Regular

Post by Fazio »

Hey Fellas
my names alex, i own a te sedan (much loved paddock bomb)
and a orange tc coupe project car

i like pretty much anything to do with car bike and what not and hope to meet some of you guys out in the gem when i get it going

cheers
alex
got my te gemi for $220 :)
new coupe... project under construction
http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... ight=fazio
78van
n00b

Post by 78van »

Hi my name is Ross i have a candy red td panelvan
and live in Warragul VIC
78van
Diesel TE
n00b

Hi, i'm a new member, with a Diesel TE 5 speed

Post by Diesel TE »

Gday,
i am a memeber of a couple of ford and falcon forums, this one has a different layout.
sorry if this intro is in the wrong place.

just picked up a Te Gemini from a work mate, was thinking of a V6, but i already like the Diesel lol

has a few rust bubles in the doors, and i just fitted a repair section to the spare wheel well. epect that from a 26 year old car

only really got to sort out the heater vent cables, and a few things here and there,
no rush, and i'm sure most will be in the forum somewhere? hope the search feature works well.

thats all for now
thanks Dean
[AzzA]
n00b

Post by [AzzA] »

[life]

im aaron, 19 yr old fella enjoying life & havin lots of fun. i love cuttin hoops & making smoke, an atm i drive a VR Berlina spooled with gears wich im hoping to eventually swap for a gemini..

(ponders: wish i could post in for sale thread) lol

dont call me aaron, its like... suicide? LOL..

[/life]
zep
Long Term Member

Post by zep »

s*#t, haven't done this.

I'm Leon, 22 years old. I live in Auckland, NZ have an Isuzu PF50 coupe wif phat turboez uleh (? I hear that's the cool word). We don't have any distinction between Gems until the TE model here. It's very odd, they all have different bits, I think the factory workers were on the piss.

Hopefully it will be running next week.

Thanks.
MGOTD
Regular

Post by MGOTD »

hi all names matt livin in noosa on the sunny coast ... currently drivin a ae92 corolla lift back and workin on a td sedan, hopefully be done by the end of nxt year if all goes well :P
Hammo

Post by Hammo »

Gday all the names Nathan and live in near Newcastle NSW currently have a 1980 TE Gemini Sedan and once i get some money ill hopefully make it as good as the ones on OzGemini.... keep up the good work guys
joshhasapulsar
n00b

Post by joshhasapulsar »

hello name josh i live in adelaide i own a RB gemini but getting a TE wagon very soon just thought i would join up for finding parts i also own 2 GTiR's one is a street car with 185kw at all four and i also have a full race GTiR wiht 314kw at all four thats nice and fun to drive lol
tzo08

Post by tzo08 »

I'm Stevie/Xander/Leviticus
I've got a yellow TG Sedan 1.8 5speed
I'm in logan
"Sponsored by Centrelink" "Slipin And Slidin SLIDEWAYS!!!"