Member Introductions :) - post yours here

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
Crumz

Post by Crumz »

rodderz78 wrote:had 28 dont know about the smilie
Welcome! when you type with an 8 and a braket, keep a space between em. Or click the 'disable smileys' button at the bottom of the post box :D
Another Quality Post by Crumz

Fix the roads, not the fines.
tas_tx_freak
n00b

Post by tas_tx_freak »

hi i am mitch, i will be driving a tx coupe as of june, it is now a project car.

i live in tas

i love the gem coupes
dagwood wrote:f*#k... im a lazy faggot...
FixXxeR
n00b

Post by FixXxeR »

Josh from the Gold Coast, own a sexy little TG. Got my P's about 3 days ago and am loving it :P Look forward to meeting everyone on cruises!
SexyGemy

Post by SexyGemy »

Hi everyone, im daniel i have been on this site ever since hotgemini went offline and decided today i maiswell join! I have a fettish for gemini's :lol: im up to my 6th, 2 unfinished coupes, wen i was young and dumb, before i even had a licence lol! then i had an aqua coupe, 2 litre, with a body kit, and in the prosses of moving from queensland a farking kangaroo jumped into the side of it :evil: long story short it was a right off, so then i bought this one...

in which i was sitting at the lights and a d1ckhead in a barina ran up the arse of it! :evil: :evil: another right off... then i bought a car that im sure your all famillar with...

which im curently trying to get on the road which has been/ is a lot more work than we were all told! 2 years sitting in a garage does some damage.... but shes coming along just fine none the less, i gave it a transplant though i opted for the well known fj2o :) with a hot custom front mount :D anyways sory about the life story lol.......... so yeah im daniel, nice to meet you all :)
Last edited by SexyGemy on Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24 beers in a case, 24 hours in the day Coincedence? I think not!
SexyGemy

Post by SexyGemy »

ok obviosly my pics didnt work! if use would like to see them just let me know how to post them. and ill stick them up for use.
Gemi Coupe
Long Term Member

Post by Gemi Coupe »

surely if you had been on here since hotgem went down you will have heard numerous people being reffered to the picture posting thread in the FAQ section :roll:

Jokes dude, Welcome.
check out the thread in FAQ, there is real good instructions on hosting pics, then you can start a gallery thread.
SexyGemy

Post by SexyGemy »

surprizingly no. :roll: but i will do thanks.
trishy-bear
n00b

Post by trishy-bear »

hey people.. well im trishy.. and umm.. my brother is hated on this site.. which is cool.. and funny..

i dont have a car.. but bucknas owned 4 geminis.. and well they are always in the way of my life one way or another.

hehe.. i have lots of stupid stories about him.. he'd kill me if i knew i was telling people.. not that i care haha.

anyways, ciao.
- 5 cougars thanks -
bumper

Post by bumper »

G'day I'm Graeme(bumper).I'm from the Perth(WA)area.
I've had a few Gems over my time, but my latest is my greatest.
A Gemini wagon Overlander!!!
It is a whole window line higher than a stocker and road rego'd.
I love the look on peoples faces when they realize it's a Gemini.
Making Gems worth while.
whatagem

Post by whatagem »

I'm 32 love muay thai/kickboxing, drive one of the first TX gemini's made. Also have devastating movie star good looks. I also own assortment of other cars. Got 2 kids, and I like doin things!
RaMbLeR
Chatterbox

Post by RaMbLeR »

sup blokes .. im Jordan .. from the frankston area in victoria .. about to start doing a turbo gem project car at the moment .. i like beer .. tattoo'z and boobs :lol:
sinful
n00b

Post by sinful »

hey my names jakob. yes i know i dont belong here because i drive a magna but meh. ive been dragged into this because i run the Just Gems of SA site.
Im almost 18 and thats about all i can think of to type for now..
INEEDSPETTY
Regular

Post by INEEDSPETTY »

hey all.... name's Wilko. i live on the mornington peninsula i a little town and i seem to be the only one with a gem in the whole area - good and bad. good - stands out, feel like an individual etc. bad - stands out(especially when i plant it & make smoke and stuff). had 3 canarys on my white TG gem now. just all the usual stuff like - too low, too loud, no tread. one even did me for a crappy grommet in the firewall - prick. i also had an accident with sum F@*kwit who jumped on my roof, windscreen, and kicked in a few panels!! resolve? - picked him up offa the ground by his hair and gave him 3 good uppercuts out cold. felt better, but gem was still hurt so anyways gemma's been off the road(sorta) for a few months now but she's almost ready to go back on, with my new turbo setup :D . can't wait to go on a cruise with all you other gemmy ppls.

sooo... thats my lifes story.... oh yeah i'm - 20yrs old, 6'3(tall man in a small car but i luv the gem anyways), 3rd yr apprentice aircraft mechanic, like beer, bourbon, babes, burnouts, gemmys, engines. don't like - hyundai exels, grandmas on the road, petrol prices, cops, people who dont like gemmys, and f@*kwitz that think its cool to jump on gemmys.

anyways thats me sooo....cheers.
10 grand spent... Almost done..
gemiMICK

Post by gemiMICK »

Gday..

I'm Mick, from the Hunter Valley
Owned a white SLiX Gemi, wasn't modded. Just a nice straight car. I've been looking at possibly buying another one. Just a tad bit hard to find up my way in great condition.

I'm into Photography, more especially Automotice photography. Have quite a few tricks clever ideas up my sleeve for vehicle photography :wink: apart from that, I live to surf, and surf to live :D

Peace.
Mick...
tom303
Chatterbox

Post by tom303 »

Hi Im Tom and I am 20. I run the Canberra Gemini Club... Bleh..