Member Introductions :) - post yours here

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
JORDZ GEM-70Y

Post by JORDZ GEM-70Y »

Im jordan i live in sydney.

I had a red te sold it and bought a te sprayed in hothouse green! looks HOT!

ozgemi has alot of greast things to look at and people to give you advise about anything!
Brandead
Chatterbox

Post by Brandead »

how ya goin im daryl but daz is easier ta remember
im from brissy
i own a lil TG gemini
no rego or licience right now
but i am working on getting them both soon
ganna try makn it look like a jim beam car :)
From the not so brilliant mind of Daryl.
dj
Regular

Post by dj »

Hi all,
thought it was about time I posted in here. For those that dont know me, my name is Leche ( pronouned La Shay), I'm a 23yo old chick from Melb. Like everyone else, I love the gemmy!

Currently own a 1980 TE SLX, Mint inside, close to on the outside. My stock Daily Driver. Soon to be done up.

Also currently have a worked 1980 TE, not sure off the plans yet. I always seem to have at least one gem sitting around apart from my daily.
And a Stock VS Commo that is my gfs daily.

Past Gems I have owned
1982 TF -
1979 TE SL
1984 TG SLX

Hope to own a coupe one day!

Like to get to know more Gemini people!
LethalEthan
n00b

Post by LethalEthan »

Hello all, I'm Ethan. I own an isuzu pup and mainly joined here as im hoping to build up parts resources for a 4ZE1 turbo build for my pup. Im 18 and I live in Savannah, Georgia.
Hachikansai77
Regular

Post by Hachikansai77 »

Heh never even knew this thread existed...

Well I'll give my own introduction even though I've been around a bit now.

My name is also Ethan (total coincidence :lol: ) I currently own four Geminis, a TD and two TXs to keep and one TG wreck, which are in the gallery for those who want to look.

I live in the Adelaide Hills, an environment which I absolutely love and enjoy.

I have been working on cars for about 4 years now that I'm 18 years old. Cut my teeth rebuilding an old 84' Honda Prelude with my dad, rebuilt the engine and the rest of the car with his guidence. Sadly never got to drive it though.

Still on my L plates after about 2 years as I'm in a family of non drivers, but I'm at 40 hours which for SA learners is basically a stones throw off the grand milestone (AKA P1s).

Basically my interests are... cars :lol: a few other things but that takes up most of my time right now, and unsurpirsingly my paycheques :wink:

Anyway, cheers fellas, especially to you guys who run OzGem. There may be some ups and downs between a couple of the members, but you've all done well to provide a good resource of information and a community of people who are willing to assist.
TD Sedan "Derrick/Dez"
TX Coupe "Zero": Longterm Zokusha/Drift Build.
TE Diesel Sedan: Turbo Sandpiper II Mockup (In Progress)
TE Sedan "Bella": Basic Battle Bitch
Hilux: Daily

TL;DR: STOP OFFERING ME GEMINIS!!!
jayse
Chatterbox

Post by jayse »

hi,
im jayson, 21 from the wollongong area, own a 09mazda 3 and a tc sedan which is crrently being prepped for a 308 conversion
tezzastreasures

Post by tezzastreasures »

hi all
proud owner of 2 gems. 81 te yellow wagon red wheels and grey primer te wagon formerly white with pink fluffy interior from jimboomba with guards welded front panel welded door locks removed tailgate smoothed rear no. plate frenched into lower panel. former owner of polynesian green td sedan that used to terrorise redlands for eagle boys. lol. 46 yrs old and should know better. :D :D :D :D :D bring on the gems.

cheers terry
rc stu

Post by rc stu »

Hey all.

names stuart im from the coast just out of geelong ive loved gems for ages and finally got myself one a tf that im working on / learning to work on atm.

anyway thats me have met a couple of you guys so far thanks for the help
MARMAN

Post by MARMAN »

hey guys,

names christian, 16yo, loved gems since my mum had hers. i currently have a 83 tg sedan stocko but not for long. im from coburg but now live about 20 minutes from geelong. gunna try go to some gemmy cruises and meet most of you guys
so thats me
Cazz
Regular

Post by Cazz »

Hey Everyone

I'm Cameron (Nicknamed Cazz), 16y/o from Adelaide (Gulfview Heights).

I have a 1982 TF Gemini as a daily driver with a few modifications, like twin 36 IDF webers etc.

And on the side I've inherited a 1971 LA Lancer 2 door Coupe Race Car from my dad, who is unable to race anymore. I won't ramble on much about it, theres a thread in the "Other Cars" Section.

Never met anyone here face to face, but im hoping that changes in the near future :)

Cheers.
You put you left foot in, You put your right foot in , You take your left foot out and you slide it all about!
ratrod66
Regular

Post by ratrod66 »

hi my names james, know on here as ratrod66.

i'm 30yrs old and live in dapto just south of wollongong, have owed a te gemini sedan and now have a td wagon that i'm doing up. i have a wife, two kids and another on the way. :D
uiui

Post by uiui »

hello,

my name is Tom, and i'd love to visit Australia one day.
I'm from Poland (between Germany and Russia if somebody is not sure).
Hope I can contribute some european know-how stuff into you forum.

Also I'm thinking about Swap into ca18det into my opel kadett, I see you already done something like that, so need you advices.

peace
Mrozu

Post by Mrozu »

hello, my name is Przemek and I'm also from poland. my friend Uiui showed me this forum and that's how I got here :) hopefully I'll be visiting your site often and be able to swap my knowledge :)
SR20 Gem79
n00b

Post by SR20 Gem79 »

My name is Adam, my first car was a gemini, TD. Great little car, had a ball in it, got stolen so brought a TE wagon, again stolen and rebuilt again then sold it and left the Gemmie seen. Now i'm older and want to get some of my youth back.

I've stripped them out rebuilt motors, gearboxes painted inside out. The TD i painted red mica (toyota colour) and the wagon got done in the same colour until it was stolen, i did get it back but it needed rebuilding so painted it formula blue (brock blue). Sold it to a young kid as i needed a family car.

So i'm now in the hunt for a TD sedan to spend money on.