The Vent

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
crazy
Regular

Re: The Vent

Post by crazy »

Man i think i ran over a village of china men somewhere along the line, now i generally look on the bright side but talk about a run of crap luck!
4 years ago missus did her back, 2 years of work cover 3 opperations and atleast 1 more to go $300,000 later
1.5 years ago we had a beautiful baby boy, he has a problem with a valve in his heart and another birth defect 2 lots if surgery on his defect and atleast one more to go as he swells up and pops the stitches
Our business is all over the place so much work i cant keep up then nothing!
This year so far
Missus got gastro on the long weekend and ended up in hospital
Dog had 3 fits $400 at the vet and now the fits seem to have stopped but we cant leave her alone, luckily i work for myself and can take her with me but shes clumsy and dopy from the medication and not her normal self and its a see how it goes stratergy without performing tests we dont have the money for
Now it looks like the little fella has the gastro bug
Looked at selling our house to move closer to work to try solve the inconsistancy at work but the market took a dive and we would barely break even
No wonder im constantly exhausted!
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Christ I thought my week was s*#t.

Tough break man. Hope everything gets better.
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw
crazy
Regular

Post by crazy »

Thanks mate although some of this has been going on for a few years it still doesnt make it any easier
I should probably add that i had a customer ring me today about a car i have been working on for about 9 months now (major restoration) its nearly ready to go home (would have gone home already if he didnt want to put it back together at my shop) so any way he rang and said he would like the car by the end of the week! I have another major smash job in at the moment and dont have the time in my normal working week to do this! Woo hoo more overtime for me!
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Pay alright? Fly me up I'll work with you.
75 TX Coupe
crazy
Regular

Post by crazy »

25c an hour sound good? Thats about what i can afford to pay
Bloody tax's i dont know how any one makes any money! If the tax wasnt so high i could afford the help
Oh and i managed to get the car finished just behind on all my other work now
Im fairly happy with the job ill put some pics up in my ad soon
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Lol I'll have to pass on that one.
75 TX Coupe
TD_stripes
Regular

Post by TD_stripes »

Pushing s*#t uphill with a sharp stick lately :evil:
Anthony_Gemini
Regular

Post by Anthony_Gemini »

What is with dickhead aus post delivery posties ,, no FN common sense , I have a letterbox , one section for letters , one for newspapers etc ,, when they deliver a magazine they have no patience to fit it in straight into the envelope side , so they told it in half!!!!! I don't pay for subscriptions to have some dikhead fold it in half before I get to read it !! Better yet they just folded my newly found "gemini fever" magazine I bought of eBay , fkn diks

Also when they deliver a package bigger than your letterbox , by law they can't leave it out the front of your house in plain view without a signed permission slip!! , so another dik delivery guy thinks its ok to leave a posted garbage bag infront of my garage door , I come home , reverse my 4x4 into the driveway and i hear a crunch , I just ran over my newly found g/c slx steering wheel Ive been searching for' ages

End rant - FK POSTIES
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

That's s*#t man
75 TX Coupe
DrewZa86
Regular

Post by DrewZa86 »

Whats with tyre kicking s*#t c*#nts, I can drive around on wheels and everyone will throw me offers, the moment im ready to take them off and sell them no one bites???!?!?!?!?!?!
danman wrote:Seriously! A field of rape...
Jonno wrote:No gemini is a good investment
BLK-TDPANO
Regular

Post by BLK-TDPANO »

Whats wrong with some employers..?

Iv worked my tit out for all of summer, now that its getting quiet, they decide to cut everyone's hours down.

Im employed as fulltime, and she told me on Friday that i'd be going down to casual this week and only getting between 15-25hrs max.
No notice, no thanks. Stupid

Call to the ombudsman fixed her up, yet now I'll be jobless in a trade that's dead as soon as easters over..

siickk onnee..
BLK-TDPANO
Regular

Post by BLK-TDPANO »

Hey!! My signature randomly popped back up!
crazy
Regular

Post by crazy »

well i thought things were starting to get better......................... i was wrong!
my 2 year old had surgery about 4 weeks ago and its failed for the third time! so now we need to go for no 4
my mum fell over this morning and broke her shoulder, minimum 6 weeks off work if they don't have to operate (mum does daycare from home now we have no child care now either)
my wife now needs to stay home and look after our son, not a huge drama as i work for myself but she works with me a couple of days a week doing the paper work but on top of that her back has been playing up so she went to have it checked by her surgeon (4 spinal ops, plates and screws, discs removed ect) and 2 of her screws are moving and being pushed in toward her spinal cord so its surgery asap to remove them before they hit her spinal cord and possible paralyze her
business is quiet because of easter at the moment but should pick up after easter and we cannot afford to close the shop down for me to have time off to care for her and my son

will life ever be any easier? cos this is screwed up!
ghemini
Regular

Post by ghemini »

My life is brilliant, no complaints, so sorry cant think of a single thing to post.
BLK-TDPANO
Regular

Post by BLK-TDPANO »

FFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Moved back to Melbourne. Yay... unemployment..
Had probably 6 interviews this week.
Travelling from Peninsula - City a few times for them. Public transport probably takes close to 2.5-3hrs...

Farking give me a joooobb farking!!

anyone got a spare dollar?