TX Gemini Sedan - Brisbane

Area to post your for sale or wanted Cars
Please prefix topics with WTB: or FS:
76_tx_gem_sedan

TX Gemini Sedan - Brisbane

Post by 76_tx_gem_sedan »

1976 Holden Gemini TX SL

I had this car resprayed in 2pak of the original colour less than 6 months ago. The panels are as straight as you will find anywhere. The front quarter panel and bonnet had some rust bubbles and these panels were replaced with completely rust free panels. The boot had a 20c size hole from rust in the floor and this was all cut out and a new floor welded in. The car is in great condition. No rust and rust proofed.

I’ve owned the car for about 5 yrs now. It has the original g161 motor with a weber carb and exhaust. This car has been so damn reliable. I road tripped up and down the coast regularly with confidence in this little car. As well as using it as my daily-driver.

The interior is also in great condition, door cards aren’t hacked up and the roof lining is all intact. Rear seats are excellent, front seats have small tear in both passenger and drivers seats. The dash has a very thin crack and is not mis-shapen. A discrete tacho has been installed in place of the clock, with a new piece of Perspex cut to size to keep the stock look.

Extra Bits
• Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks (front)
• Koni Red Adjustable shocks (rear)
• King Springs - Low
• Nolethene Bushes throughout
• Selby Swaybar (front)
• Adjustable Panhard rod
• Dragway Wheels
• Crane electronic points conversion
• Upgraded coil
• weber 32/36 Carburettor
• Extractors (brand unknown)
• 2.25 Exhaust System
• Tacho installed into dash
• Sony Head unit
• Fusion rear speakers
• Momo Steering wheel
• Izuzu front badge (from jap model)
• Rear Venetians
• Fuel Flap with hinges

The Bad points, the clutch is on the way out. The car can still be driven but slips when you are in too high a gear. Leaking a little water. Needs window winding handles in the back.
Rego ran out last week. No rwc or rego supplied.

I’m selling because I want to go travelling. I’m sad that my gem has to go as I have grown very attached to her over the years but I can’t see any other way to make this trip happen.

$4000 (more photos on Gumtree - http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/highgate ... 1036411819 )

The other toy in the image is also for sale!!
It’s a YZ250WR with motards and a compliance plate. Having a 2 stroke motard on the street is a hell of a lot of fun!! Has upgraded front brake and trail tech speedo. Also comes with dirt rims for hitting up the trails. Top end rebuild with a new piston just completed less than 5 hrs ago. Rego also just lapsed, selling without rego or rwc. Indicators are not currently flashing, not sure why, I’ve just been manually flashing them!

$3750
76_tx_gem_sedan

Re: TX Gemini Sedan - Brisbane

Post by 76_tx_gem_sedan »

PRICE DROP
$3500
Shadow_Gem

Post by Shadow_Gem »

Has this sold??
4TheSick
n00b

Post by 4TheSick »

Yeah mate, it sold a few months back.
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Sus Lok15s tx it's in the same price bracket.

Will wait for reply then lock this thread if it's been sold.
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw