FS - 1983 Turbo 2L DOHC Gemini Wagon Brisbane

Area to post your for sale or wanted Cars
Please prefix topics with WTB: or FS:
FLYINLoW

FS - 1983 Turbo 2L DOHC Gemini Wagon Brisbane

Post by FLYINLoW »

1983 Holden Gemini TF Wagon $16,000

Body - rolling shell was purchased in etch primer as an unfinished project and this was the beginning of my ground up rebuild. Car was sprayed in Spies Hecker custom blood orange 2pak paint, including engine bay, door jams, and rear wagon wheel arches. Brand new wagon rubber seal kit fitted including all doors, windows and tailgate. Underbody sprayed in heavy duty protectant.

Interior - Rear seat of wagon removed and custom flat flooring installed and lined with black marine carpet. Custom interior trim in white vinyl. 2 x Sparco fixed back race seats. 2 x brand new holden gemini seatbelts.
Full custom autometer dash with Volts, Oil, Water, Boost, and 5' monster tacho. Sony head unit with ipod connection, 6x9' rear mounted speakers and 4inch front door speakers. Custom white trimmed gear shift boot surround. Brand new black moulded front carpet. Brand new white custom made roof lining. Custom billet machined Chevy badge rear view mirror. Dry cell heavy duty battery located behind drivers seat.

Running Gear - 2litre G200W DOHC Isuzu engine (These engines were originally fitted in the Japanese Spec Holden Piazza) Engine rebuilt and all machine work performed by Engine Engineering. Block Sleeved, Decked, Acid washed, Crank Linished, New Pistons and Rods, New bearings/seals and gasket kit. Head ported and polished approx $3k. Custom polished inlet manifold with XF falcon throttle body, Custom Billet fuel rail with 4 x 550cc injectors, Turbosmart fuel pressure regulator, Custom mounted fuel surge tank, New VL Turbo fuel pump with Carter lift pump, Custom 4-1 turbocharger manifold with heat coating, Garret T3 turbocharger with polished front cover, Turbosmart BOV, Custom polished alloy oil catch can, Polished custom made front mount intercooler with full polished pipework, Braided fuel and brake lines all round, Cold Air induction, 5spd rodeo gearbox completely rebuilt with brand new bearings and seals, Custom made bellhousing by Spraymet Engineering to suit DOHC engine. Microtech LT10 ECU, Microtech digital hand controller, Custom gearbox and driveshaft rubber mounts to eliminate broken rubbers, Colour coded and painted driveshaft and Gearbox, 3inch mandrel bend exhaust from turbo back, Heat wrapped dump pipe.

Wheels and Brakes - 3 piece Simmons FR18 Polished rims (originals not rip offs), Piazza front brake upgrade with rebuilt calipers and rotors, King Springs all round, Rear adjustable sway bar.

This engine and running gear combination has only rolled out 002404km.... Yes the engine is still brand new and has never had more than 5psi through it as it is still currently on a run in tune. The Microtech still has a rev limiter set at 5000rpm. I have meticulously built and run this car in with only the best oils and care. The car is due to have the rev limiter removed and then tuned for the street. My current work situation has me traveling between Australia and the USA and therefor I have never really had an opportunity to enjoy the car. It has been sitting protected indoors its entire life and kicked over on regular occasions. The car is currently unregistered but I am willing to have the vehicle tuned over the coming weeks and it can be sold registered to the right buyer. I am in no rush to sell this car and will not accept low ball offers/time wasters/or joy rides. The majority of this vehicle has been built as a long term project by the owner, thousands of $$$ and labour hours have gone into creating this piece of machinery. This car was built as a show car and tough streeter, every inch has been replaced, polished, or painted.

Qld Modification Plate for Engine, Turbo, Brakes, Seats.

If you are genuinely interested in this vehicle then by all means reach out and we can discuss further. (Will sell for reduced price without the Simmons Wheels Have 15inch rims to replace)

MORE PICS - http://www.boostcruising.com/car-sales/ ... -Sale.html
Attachments
interiordash.jpg
interiordash.jpg (264.57 KiB) Viewed 8018 times
harrys2.jpg
harrys2.jpg (654.25 KiB) Viewed 8018 times
gemini1.jpg
gemini1.jpg (17.91 KiB) Viewed 8025 times
F3ARED

Re: FS - 1983 Turbo 2L DOHC Gemini Wagon Brisbane

Post by F3ARED »

Cant believe you've still got this, you'd have had it what, 10yrs-ish?

Good luck with sale mate.

Nick-
Previously GeminiCoupe/GeminiRollingShell/SCAR3D/Jonnoisac#nt

78 TD Gemini Sedan - R.I.P
81 TE Gemini Sedan
FLYINLoW

Re: FS - 1983 Turbo 2L DOHC Gemini Wagon Brisbane

Post by FLYINLoW »

Yes a little over 10 years Nick, still can't believe I have it up for sale..... but I'm sure someone will gain more use out of it than me.