Holden gemini tg slx sedan 5 speed manual (Forsale)l

Area to post your for sale or wanted Cars
Please prefix topics with WTB: or FS:
gemini-boy
n00b

Holden gemini tg slx sedan 5 speed manual (Forsale)l

Post by gemini-boy »

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-gemi ... 44416b19e6 NO RESERVE AUCTION) Up for sale is my Holden gemini shes a running 5 speed manual gemini all original condition beige brown ,interior never restored recently put new wheels 15” interceptors with chrome dress trims, has momo sports steering, pace extractors, hot rod style aircleaner, monroe gt shocks all round, also 3 core alimunium radiator car will also come with original steering wheel and original wheels and hubs caps car is sold as is comes with everthing listed aswell thousands n thousands spent its a great gem it’s a real survivor runs and drives great comes with a boot load of spares too great base for project or keep her original and just cruize needs a little work for rwc but wouldnt take much all the hard works done happy biddings highest bid wins regretful sale need the cash must go Bid Bid Bid !!
(Dont bid if you dont intend too buy)

To all the people bidding and watching n viewing the listings if you want more pictures send me a message and i will send you more pics happy bidding