paint jobs in brisbane $1400 complete

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
gemiboy001
n00b

paint jobs in brisbane $1400 complete

Post by gemiboy001 »

ok people i am doing paint jobs atm complete for $1400 everything done materials included but is cheaper if u help :) i can do close or open job. close is cheaper as less time materials needed but if u supply everything and help a price could be made just need to inspect the viechle first for obvious rust dents bog and shave work could be done but i am experimenting atm with door handles and ariels and junk but i can give it a shot thanks alot guys and girls .
Image[/quote]
Gemi_james
n00b

Post by Gemi_james »

do u do buff jobs and how much
BUR75
Regular

Post by BUR75 »

how much if i have all materials already, i have the car straight, u just lay the paint?very keen, i was gonna do it myself but i dont want to ruin it and waste all those materials. doors are already off, if we do it one weekend i can help.
SICKTG
Long Term Member

Post by SICKTG »

BUR75 wrote:how much if i have all materials already, i have the car straight, u just lay the paint?very keen, i was gonna do it myself but i dont want to ruin it and waste all those materials. doors are already off, if we do it one weekend i can help.
i can help also!
gem56

Paint job

Post by gem56 »

Give me a call 0408 763268

I am in Redbank Plains

Russell
Dyllan1
Chatterbox

Post by Dyllan1 »

Hey mate u still painting pm me phonenumber and location thanx