Electrical work..Brisbane

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
tezza
Regular

Electrical work..Brisbane

Post by tezza »

After seeing many posts on electrical probs I am willing to offer my services for electrical work on Gemini's. Can install stereos,central locking and alarms and diagnose faults. Will also consider wiring mods for non Gemini motor installs. I am located in Brisbane.
Drive fast..Take risks!
Buckna
Long Term Member

Post by Buckna »

hey tezza, i got a tiny probs with teh wags atm, 90% sure its the headlights, pm me your number and I'll come over sometime soon :)

thanks mate!
gene wrote:Lok for mod………………… HAHAHAAHAHA not realy???? LOL. When hell freezes over and cocks fall from the heavens
tezza
Regular

Post by tezza »

Will pm details.
Drive fast..Take risks!
sniper007
Regular

Post by sniper007 »

I can vouch for the work done by Tezza, he pre wired my CA18DET loom to connect to the gemini harness.

I live interstate and it was all done by post.

When I got the loom I was blown away as it was completley re done, when I sent it to him it just looked confusing but when I got it back it was all neatly setup and sectioned out so much so that any dummy like me could plug it and hook a few things up. First kick and she fired up without any problems what so ever.

WELL DONE and absolutely recommend his customer service always helpfull and friendly and easy to deal with.

I wish you where in NSW. :D
Dyllan1
Chatterbox

Post by Dyllan1 »

Hey mate I was wondering if you would be interested in neatining up my tg gems wiring it's all over the place
Also need some gauges hooked
Could you plz pm me if interested and a number and location so I can give u a call