FIBREGLASS SPOILERS - TD bars now! Coupe bootlids in a month

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
Gretzy
n00b

Post by Gretzy »

awesome :D as my car is striped might be perfect timing
Gretzy - White Dude with the Asian Name
archangel62
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Yeah, I'm finally getting serious with that rusty TE of mine, I have some cash atm so I should get onto this while it's available. I'll keep an eye on this, will most likely have that big order when you're ready.
My Gemini drift videos: http://www.youtube.com/PandamoniumDrift
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PandamoniumDrift
Current tally: 5 Geminis and a Piazza
Wrx884
Regular

Post by Wrx884 »

Hey LOK do u have any other pics of the Z/ZZ rear spoiler so i can see wat the gaps r like on the top side of the boot lid?

I purchased 1 of these from u a while ago and have only just found the time and funds 2 fit it but it seems this 1 needs a bit of work 2 get it 2 sit nice like the pics u provided so far? its 2 fit on a TG aswell.

cheers Ant...
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Wrx884 wrote:Hey LOK do u have any other pics of the Z/ZZ rear spoiler so i can see wat the gaps r like on the top side of the boot lid?

I purchased 1 of these from u a while ago and have only just found the time and funds 2 fit it but it seems this 1 needs a bit of work 2 get it 2 sit nice like the pics u provided so far? its 2 fit on a TG aswell.

cheers Ant...
CDT style rear , i dont do ZZ/Z rear boot ones.

No other pics sorry , that car went a while ago , and now lives in the big graveyard in the sky :(

This guy doesnt live close to me , so i will hopefully be getting him to make quite a few parts up at once , as i dont want to be travelling the distance for 1 off things ( guessing its a roughly 1 hour round trip ), but will know sunday afternoon actual times ).

shifty , i know they all say bad things , usually its me starting the rumours :lol: :lol: :lol:
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

will any prices change lok?
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

stock_gem wrote:will any prices change lok?

I dont know. This guy is a business , and may be more expensive than the last guy. I wont know prices until he quotes me on making the items , so i'll know sunday night if the costs are cheaper or more expensive, but if they are going to cost more , then i wont be getting him to make them.

My ZZ bonnet vent moulds are also damaged , so i'll have to have new ones made.
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

LOK15 wrote:My ZZ bonnet vent moulds are also damaged , so i'll have to have new ones made.
lucky i already got a set... :lol:
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
Wrx884
Regular

Post by Wrx884 »

LOK15 wrote:
Wrx884 wrote:Hey LOK do u have any other pics of the Z/ZZ rear spoiler so i can see wat the gaps r like on the top side of the boot lid?

cheers Ant...
CDT style rear , i dont do ZZ/Z rear boot ones.

No other pics sorry , that car went a while ago , and now lives in the big graveyard in the sky :(

lol:
sorry yeah the CDT style 1. ok no problems do u know any other past customers that have bought from u and had these fitted i could speak 2?

does the fibre glass move in time?
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

BREAKING NEWS

After lengthy negotiations , the prices are staying the same.

Due to the distance away from me he lives , postage will be my usual slowness.

I have talked to him also about early model guards , and he is keen on doing these , but they will be a while away as the moulds will cost approx 2 kidneys and a small goat , of which i currently dont have the kidneys.

bear with me , i'll try get everything organised as soon as i can and start the ball rolling again.

Early bars are "done" , but one mould needs tweaking to remove a bump in the D/S corner.

that is all.
Lil Willsy
A Nice Guy

Post by Lil Willsy »

LOK15 wrote:BREAKING NEWS

After lengthy negotiations , the prices are staying the same.

Due to the distance away from me he lives , postage will be my usual slowness.

I have talked to him also about early model guards , and he is keen on doing these , but they will be a while away as the moulds will cost approx 2 kidneys and a small goat , of which i currently dont have the kidneys.

bear with me , i'll try get everything organised as soon as i can and start the ball rolling again.

Early bars are "done" , but one mould needs tweaking to remove a bump in the D/S corner.

that is all.
sign me up for a set of those gaurds whenever they are done!!
TD. daily.
TE 2dr
Kevin wills 6/7/08

I Don't Like Hills...
gemi_wagon_punk
Regular

Post by gemi_wagon_punk »

Any word on the gaurds? I have a spare kidney waiting..... although it is being abused daily :wink:
*..Punk in drubliC..*
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

money has been tight lately , so i havent been able to get anything made , but i am still working towards things happening , bear with me , it will happen!!
gemis_rule
Chatterbox

Post by gemis_rule »

just wondering could you make them flat sort of like this ??
TG track car -
TE Wagon :)
http://trading-hours.com.au
archangel62
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Any news Lok? I'm real keen... My painter will be moving interstate around May, so I'd love to get something before then. Not too hopeful though :(
My Gemini drift videos: http://www.youtube.com/PandamoniumDrift
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PandamoniumDrift
Current tally: 5 Geminis and a Piazza
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

no new news , another 2 weeks and i should be out there.