FIBREGLASS SPOILERS - TD bars now! Coupe bootlids in a month

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

NEW PRICES IN ORIGINAL AD for ZZ/R bonnet vents

ZZ/Z hard plastic replica bumpers should only be a week away now
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

LOK15 wrote:NEW PRICES IN ORIGINAL AD for ZZ/R bonnet vents

ZZ/Z hard plastic replica bumpers should only be a week away now
Bumpers should be done mid next week , priced at $130 each , wont be taking any orders till i have the final finished product , and trial them myself to make sure everything is AOK with fitment/mounts etc
T.LANDER
Regular

Post by T.LANDER »

Greengem20B wrote:Any news on the ZZ mudflaps?
i wouldnt mind gettin my hands on some of these if they were to be done
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

T.LANDER wrote:
Greengem20B wrote:Any news on the ZZ mudflaps?
i wouldnt mind gettin my hands on some of these if they were to be done
sorry.. havent done anything about them yet.. have to wait for bumpers to be finished , and some funds to pay for the moulds to be made.. these things arent cheap you know
T.LANDER
Regular

Post by T.LANDER »

yeh mate thats no worries i understand....was just seeing whther there in the pipeline or not cos i reckon i would put my hands up for a set if and when they done
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Available within 2 weeks ZZ/Z fibreglass bumpers $130 each

These will carry alloy mounts on the bar , which you bolt your current metal bumper to body arms onto ( may require small mods to fit to your preferred position )
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

From this

To this

This is a TG gemini fitted with my repo ZZ/R bonnet vents , CDT style front spoiler , and all new Fibreglass front bumper bar.

Am currently looking onto shipping these items through a courier company , and will have prices soon for postage.
Orders will be taken now , but please be aware its not something that will happen overnight , as the mounts have to be made and attached to the bar. Also , you will need your mounts that go from the body to the bumper for front and rear bars as i dont have enough of these to throw in.

With Isuzu badge

Rear bumper and spoiler

blackcoupe
n00b

Post by blackcoupe »

i would defanetly b up for some front an rear bumpers do u know if u can remove the number plate mount from the middle to not hav it at all if so how much extra would it b
MR ZZZ
Chatterbox

Post by MR ZZZ »

G'day Lok, You can mark me down for a front and rear bar. Let me know how you'd like to go about it and we can go from there. No doubt you're going to have a long list of people wanting these.
The Platypus has the brain of a Dolphin, and can be seen driving a forklift through it's habitat of kelp..........
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

blackcoupe wrote:i would defanetly b up for some front an rear bumpers do u know if u can remove the number plate mount from the middle to not hav it at all if so how much extra would it b
Cannot remove the numberplate part from the middle , you can do it yourself if you can fibreglass.

MR ZZZ wrote:G'day Lok, You can mark me down for a front and rear bar. Let me know how you'd like to go about it and we can go from there. No doubt you're going to have a long list of people wanting these.
Having some more made up atm.. postage is creating a headache because of the size , trying to find somewhere that will do a good rate , cheapest so far is around $80
MR ZZZ
Chatterbox

Post by MR ZZZ »

That's cool, let me know how you get on. $80 bucks is cool with me.

Thanks,

Pete.
The Platypus has the brain of a Dolphin, and can be seen driving a forklift through it's habitat of kelp..........
GemitPanelvan
n00b

Post by GemitPanelvan »

hey mate u still doin the tg spoilers? also r u near a repco as i work for them and i can organize to ship it though them if u where to drop it off cheers ben
KAMZ
n00b

Post by KAMZ »

Hi Mate,
I would like to buy a front and rear zz/z fibreglass bumper off you :!: :!: :!:
How much im I looking at, including postage to perth?
cheers!
1979 TD coupe with TG front end, SOHC G180, Single Weber carby, Lukey Extractors, ACL pistons, over sized valves, Ported and Polished head, stage 2 cam, balanced bottom end, 2.5" exhaust.
EVL WON
Long Term Member

Post by EVL WON »

Meester Loki,

Does you have ZZ mudflaps?
“Horsepower makes you fast in a straight line, lightness makes you fast everywhere” - Colin Chapman
macca_loto
Long Term Member

Post by macca_loto »

Those bumpers are grouse loki! Hey for cheap freight try VicFast loki. They are VIC based but do interstate aswell. Also try the likes of couriers please and Hunter express. If the postage becomes cheaper i will definately take a front and rear bar off you...
STREET WISE PERFORMANCE ~ "Coming to a suburb near you"

TG- Latest Project plans not sure
WH Caprice daily driver- Tune, Exhaust, auto, stall, diff gears, Valve springs, U/Dirve pulley, OTRCAI 12.7@ 108 MPH