Replica Badges - Gone No More Left

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
Virtual-R

Replica Badges - Gone No More Left

Post by Virtual-R »

After a fair bit of trial and error, I can now offer the badges in Silver. The silver coating on the badges is not a paint, it is actual powdered metallics cast into the plastic. They are a big improvement over the solid colours I showed beforehand.

Here is a pic of how they look:

The logo section is done in red using a high grade waterproof vinyl, and each will have a double sided adhesive tape on the rear to mount the badge. The type of tape is a special automotive grade, used for mounting side skirts, mirrors and bonnet scoops, so it will attach strongly to the grille without any problems.

They are a solid badge with very low weight, this type will suit the TG style grille only.

I can most likely make some for the TE type grille at a later stage, at the moment only the TG grille type will be available.

I can still offer them in colours other than Silver if people would prefer, below is a list of all colours available:

WHITE
BLUE
BLACK
CHERRY RED
GREY
GREEN
ORANGE
YELLOW

Price will be $30 each in silver, grey or white, or $35 if colours if other colours are requested.

I currently have 4 silver ones for sale, with more being done tomorrow.

Payment can be made by PayPal or Bank Deposit once the badges are finished and ready to be posted. Pre-payments are not required.
Last edited by Virtual-R on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Flyer
n00b

Post by Flyer »

well, i will take a TE one when you make them then :)
beerhound

Post by beerhound »

:? :? :? :? are these the same as kizza is doing :? :? :? :?
Virtual-R

Post by Virtual-R »

Lok just mentioned Kizza is doing some in chrome, so I am going to work out things with him, I have been working on these for over a month and didn't know about any of his plans to make them. Hence the reason this is a EOI for now until things are worked out

Mine wont be available in Chrome, but I'll give more details after I have spoken with him.
beerhound

Post by beerhound »

Virtual-R wrote:Lok just mentioned Kizza is doing some in chrome, so I am going to work out things with him, I have been working on these for over a month and didn't know about any of his plans to make them. Hence the reason this is a EOI for now until things are worked out

Mine wont be available in Chrome, but I'll give more details after I have spoken with him.
no probs just checking 8)
Virtual-R

Post by Virtual-R »

All sorted, prices have been added

Kizza will also be offering some chromed badges most likely in the near future
TGBOSS
Chatterbox

Post by TGBOSS »

These are very tempting virtual-r, but i think i would rather wait for the chrome version....i would take 2. :D
Previously Known As siktg
06EMY
Regular

Post by 06EMY »

siktg wrote:These are very tempting virtual-r, but i think i would rather wait for the chrome version....i would take 2. :D
Get it chrome dipped then send it back to Virtual-R to get the logo vinyl re-inserted....

I'll take a TE badge when they are in production...
MY PRIDE AND JOY - "THA ROTOR COUPE"
Virtual-R

Post by Virtual-R »

Or you can spray paint it silver lol I can supply without the vinyl stickers attached and in white instead of grey if anyone is looking to paint one.

For $30 I don't really think its breaking the bank too much, but I'm not forcing anyone to buy them, everyone is free to choose lol

Will have some photos up of them complete in a couple of days, once I have a few of the TG ones ready to go I'll work on making up the TE's

*edit* updated first post with new photo
TGBOSS
Chatterbox

Post by TGBOSS »

i will take 1 please.
Previously Known As siktg
Virtual-R

Post by Virtual-R »

bump now available in silver, 4 available atm, more coming soon.
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Looking fantasic! Might grab 1 off you.. chat on msn!!!
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
Virtual-R

Post by Virtual-R »

Yeah I'm stoked how they turned out, got to start making the TE ones now so I can put one on my car lol
Virtual-R

Post by Virtual-R »

Sorry guys I have been flat out with work lately and haven't had a chance to make any more badges up, working 7 days a week at the moment so haven't had a chance to get any done.

Unsure at this stage when more will be made however once I get time to do some I'll post here and let you guys know.

Thanks,

Roy.
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

These are extremely well made and , they are TE grill badges , same size as TG , only a few minor differences.

Well worth it for your TE or TG , remember , these are hard to get original , and i know roy and kizza are only making a limited amount , so jump on them while they're here , otherwise you'll be kicking yourself!!!!
Getting too old for this s*#t!!