Pro Rally Enterprises Introduces Custom LSD Centres

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
beevus

Pro Rally Enterprises Introduces Custom LSD Centres

Post by beevus »

We, at Pro Rally Enterprises, have a great opportunity available to for all Oz Gemini members.

A spring type LSD centre in your standard Gemini housing!

Pro Rally Enterprises is offering an exciting deal on full diff reconditioning and LSD upgrades.
This includes:
-NEW Brake Pads
-NEW Slave Cylinders
-NEW Bearings All Round
-NEW Brake Lines and Splitter Block
-Re-Enforced Spring Seats
-A NEW Lick of Paint
-AND A NEW CUSTOM LSD CENTRE!!!

A donor Diff (Drum to Drum) is required for this reconditioning service.
Unfortunately, we cannot cut you a new crown wheel and pinion so we strongly suggest you find a donor diff with little to no wear on the crown wheel and pinion.
If you are unsure how to check for wear, consult the Gregory’s.

We can also supply you with a new centre!
A centre to suit your diff must be provided as your new LSD centre will be custom machined to suit YOUR diff.

If you are unsure of what you are doing then I recommend getting Pro Rally’s help with a drum to drum reconditioning service as this will ensure a quality product and prevent you having a ruined LSD centre and diff.

We also do many custom fabrication jobs.
These include:
-CAMS Certified Roll Cages
-Brake Upgrades
-Shell Prep for Race and Rally
-Custom Wiring
-Sump Guards
-Suspension Upgrades, we deal mainly with Pedders and Bilstein
-Any other custom fabrication jobs you require

We Charge
-$850 for a diff centre
-$1,550 for a drum-drum rebuild
For any other enquiries please contact us

Please allow up to 3 weeks for the diff centre as we machine on a job by job basis.

We are a government registered business so we can even provide you with a tax receipt.

Pro Rally Enterprises
"Making it safer"

Andrew 0424 581 743

Chris 0423 040 479
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

what options are there for interstate customers who cant drop of a housing to your work shop??
we cant just buy the center and fit it ourselves??
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

OLDSCHOOL
Regular

Post by OLDSCHOOL »

How much power will these diffs support? Will the diff hold up with 300hp at the wheels?

Will they be standard spline or can you do a 28 spline?

Where abouts in melb are you located?

cheers
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

i gather the spring type LSd is based on the cone style commodores ues?
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
suprafrog
Regular

Post by suprafrog »

LOK15 wrote:i gather the spring type LSd is based on the cone style commodores ues?
if it is that would suck, its alot of money to pay for outdated and an honestly useless design..

if its a clutch or mechanical lsd id be up for one, but id say that would cost a fair bit more money..
beevus

Post by beevus »

what options are there for interstate customers who cant drop of a housing to your work shop??
we cant just buy the center and fit it ourselves??
Yes, sorry, it is $850+Postage for the centre, you will also need to post your original centre to us.
How much power will these diffs support? Will the diff hold up with 300hp at the wheels?

Will they be standard spline or can you do a 28 spline?

Where abouts in melb are you located?

cheers
I'll get back to you on how much power this will be able to take, remember you will be limited by how much the standard crown and pinion will take.

We can easily make one 28 spline for you. you just need to supply us with a centre to model yours off.

We are located in the Eastern suburbs, Scoresby.
i gather the spring type LSd is based on the cone style commodores ues?
No, These are Mechanical Spring Type LSD's modified to fit your standard diff, standard crown wheel and standard axles. we can also make them to fit _any_ diff, crown wheel, pinion and axles.

we should be able to get a photo up of my new centre over the next few days. i hope this answers your questions.

Cheers!
-Pro Rally Enterprises
goldgem
Regular

Post by goldgem »

Wow definently interested
1977 tc gemini
Cuz
Regular

Post by Cuz »

this sound like a phantom-grip style lsd maybe?
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Very keen mate but living in perth ..I'm thinkin it may double Price... How much does a standard Center weigh anyone ???..or is there any way you can help reduce the cost by supplying centers .. Whats the Rebuild price when one of these LSD centers wears out ?? ...will probably get one straight up .. as i need a better one than my VK commodore one.. Answers will help...Be a lot of keen buyers here in the west in GemsWA club for sure
06EMY
Regular

Post by 06EMY »

If your product is what people are interested in, but they live interstate, then I'd suggest you get a hold of the only three different types of gemini diffs. Then you'll be able to make the centers to suit the customer's diff and postage costs will not be excessive.
MY PRIDE AND JOY - "THA ROTOR COUPE"
beevus

Post by beevus »

okay, a few updates
I'll get back to you on how much power this will be able to take, remember you will be limited by how much the standard crown and pinion will take.
Apparently the diff will take about 150 hp, so sorry guys, i think the 300 hp might just be a bit too much.
If your product is what people are interested in, but they live interstate, then I'd suggest you get a hold of the only three different types of gemini diffs. Then you'll be able to make the centers to suit the customer's diff and postage costs will not be excessive.
I would love to do this, but not having worked on too many different Gemy centres, i cannot guarantee that every diff is the same down to the micrometer, so until i can guarantee that the three different types are exactly the same as every other of its type we cannot do this.
this sound like a phantom-grip style lsd maybe?
LOL, no, i cant be certain but i am quite certain these are NOT a clutch type LSD, i am told that they are "Mechanical Spring Type" (I havn't seen them yet) as a guy rebuilds them for us and we machine them to size. (i dont do this) I'm just a lowly machinist apprentice, the qualified machinist of the buisness does this.

I _hope_ to have some pics up this weekend, cuz i really wanna start working on the diff tomorrow, if nothing else we'll have some photos of the strengthening we do to the housing, and i get to brush up on some welding.

More detail on the centre will come once i have seen it, as i will know more then.

Cheers!
-Pro Rally Enterprises
"Making it safer"

Andrew 0424 581 743

Chris 0423 040 479
j_portgemini

Post by j_portgemini »

awesome idea cheap way for lsd ashame on horse powwer rating good luck with it cant wait to see pics
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

yeh shame about it only being able to cope with mere 150hp..

i had a 13b gemini with 145hp and i was still using the 30yr old diff from the factory and it coped with drags many times, drifting and heaps of burnouts too
archangel62
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

I'll take one for sure. Is it 1 way or 1.5/2 way?

I'd better start saving lol, postage from and to SA can't be cheap.
My Gemini drift videos: http://www.youtube.com/PandamoniumDrift
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PandamoniumDrift
Current tally: 5 Geminis and a Piazza