Pro Rally Enterprises Introduces Custom LSD Centres

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
barrett
Regular

Post by barrett »

2x on what des said

go out and find a gem with over 250hp put it in for free take the car to a track and give it all hell
put a vid up on youtube

and then they will sell
TG SEDAN 4ZC1-T
TC SEDAN G161
TX COUPE 4ZE1-T
Buggzy
Long Term Member

Post by Buggzy »

AdrenalFixa wrote:
PSIGEM wrote:So will both wheels get equal power when launching at the drags.. or will all power goto 1 wheel and it will start spinning and then the 2nd wheel will start spinning shortly after?

I guess it will be best to just wait till someone else with some decent power gives this diff a shot
I guessing that is what he is saying, as in one wheel will def spin 1st and then the other wheel will start to spin and then catch up ( though his explanations are truly confusing ). So if that is indeed what he is saying, then the torque wont be evenly distributed at the point of take off, wasting time and power until the other wheel catchs up.

once again, it comes down to needing a visual confirmation of how long that takes, ie a good quality video of take off with power to the point of forcing the loss of traction, then watching the time its takes for the catchup, if the clutches are tight and the time if very very minimal, Ill be interested for sure.

Beevus, if you want to sell these ( and believe me, the interest you have generated should easily confirm that they will sell like hotcakes if they work well ) then you should take the time to
A : put one in a gem with a high power output out of your own pocket
B : get a professional video of the performance of the diff in action
C : sell a hell of a lot of them over the next year and feel like you won lotto!

If you truly believe these will perform as good as you say they do, ( and prove it ) they will sell themselves.

and thats my 10 cents.... :)
rofl won lotto? no offence but most people on here own gemini;s because they cant afford anything else, the forum isnt exactly teaming with millonairs 300 of which want a lsd diff.. he will probably sell a couple to start with then once everyone looks at the price and comes up with the 100 excuses as to why they cant afford it right now, he might sell a couple a month max i recon. good luck with it anyway!
Boostin for lyfe!
antus
Regular

Post by antus »

well im interested in one for my twin cam coupe, and maybe one for the sr20 track car if it'll take 240rwkw, which it probably will for a while as the existing stock diff locker is coping ok now it has a good crown wheel and new bearings. it does bend axels, but thats expected for a locker. im in sa so will join the group buy at just gems of sa. probably just one for the twin cam to start with...
elky
Gemini Master

Post by elky »

At then end of the day, most will just weld their diffs up....that's the gemini way.... :)

BUT after having a proper LSD im my ZZ i will never go back to an open one, i spent $1000 on my rear end and while i would never abuse it at the drags, i do like to drift it a bit

so stop the talkin and just get one!
PSIGEM
Long Term Member

Post by PSIGEM »

I know of at least 5 people in WA that would want one if it was proven.
I love old cheeseburgers ...
AdrenalFixa
n00b

Post by AdrenalFixa »

Look, to prove my point, ( and hopefully Illl be able to )

My coupe is nearly on the road ( running and registered with a 4ZE1 ), nothing much over stock, so no 200 kw atw.....

Say I drive it over there, pay $500 for the conversion, let them run vids of me dropping the clutch and also trying to take off as fast as possible, and post them up here?

Be a fun road trip for me ( from WA ), and as long as they fix any breakages that were not due to me ( so I can get home ) is that an optiion?
wagswill
Will_with_Green_TD_Wagon

Post by wagswill »

come on someone with cash, make this happen!

we can't let this go. I mean seriously, as gemini fanatics, we need to make this happen! it needs to be tested.

I for one join the gemini club of "i got no cash right now but bugger me when i do i'm gonna let rip!"

and as a menber of that club who may well be coming into some cashola, i say: R & mother f@*ken D!

if i had a couple of pennies to rub together I'd send them your way beevus, but since i don't i hope someone (or multiple someones) get on board and test this badboy.

someone needs to come up with an easy, reliable and cost effective diff con. for our beloved gemi's.

maybe this is it boys!

don't let this slip fellas. if i had ANY coin right now i'd be jumping on this like flys on s*#t.

peace
W
Green and orange TD wagons, '75 TX coupe
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

..Havnt ya got one in your Gem Beevus !!
beevus

Post by beevus »

1. i cannot AFFORD to give these away. i have no job, you know, the thing that makes you able to AFFORD things. And no, i will not give you one to test. if you would like one, you can give me a centre and some money and i will make one happen for you, there is no other way.

2. Yes, in fact i do have one in my car. I am going away this weekend, and am hoping to have a video camera so i can find a little used tarmac road where i can rip it up. so fingers crossed you will have your video on tuesday/wednesday.

Cheers,
-Beevus
wagswill
Will_with_Green_TD_Wagon

Post by wagswill »

beevus wrote: 2. Yes, in fact i do have one in my car. I am going away this weekend, and am hoping to have a video camera so i can find a little used tarmac road where i can rip it up. so fingers crossed you will have your video on tuesday/wednesday.
Any joy Beevus?
beevus

Post by beevus »

sorry guys, i'm having a few problems with my gem. (the missus drove it into a pole) i do have some footage, but it sucks, i have some serious power issues atm, recently found out i've been setting my valve clearances wrong for years and now i've reset it correctly and have no idea why i have no torque. i plan on haing a look on the weekend. i also had the boot pretty loaded with crap. incidentally the shot goes really s*#t when i start my monsterous burnout. but if you look before the burnout, you can see the (very even) lines i made on my previous attempt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK1iOi56a80

if i can figure out why i have no torque, i'll most likley film again.

Cheers,
-Beevus
wagswill
Will_with_Green_TD_Wagon

Post by wagswill »

lol
geminiv6turboute
Long Term Member

Post by geminiv6turboute »

Will_with_Green_TD_Wagon wrote:lol
x2 :lol: :lol:
PSIGEM
Long Term Member

Post by PSIGEM »

x3... wtf
I love old cheeseburgers ...
gemracing
Gemini Master

Post by gemracing »

Id be more than happy to test one of these set up's out :) :) :)

Darren
Current Car.....

-G180 TX red coupe 9.20@148.6mph on a 26x8.5" tyre and no nitrous 2380lbs with driver