Pro Rally Enterprises Introduces Custom LSD Centres

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
AdrenalFixa
n00b

Post by AdrenalFixa »

PSIGEM wrote:Getting there mate... but still id like a video like was described earlier
Mate, a thought, maybe if you rolled in a circle at full lock, with someone taking video (thus proving it allows free spinning when unloaded), then mashed the go pedal in second? It's a trademark of the open diffs that they just spin the inside wheel, and therefore don't get sideways whatsoever. An LSD, spinning second at full-lock turn-in, should DEFINITELY end up sideways.
That way it shows it fully unlocks when not under power and will lock up in a instant when power is applied.

Its not hard to get a few decent videos?
as soon as I see it unlocked rolling in a circle and then slid out with a bit of power on a vid, as above, I will send you a centre and would like a pm with your account details... cheers for the effort so far, so close to showing how it works, if you print the quote above this out, then take it to where you will test it, then video it, and post it up, then I will commit, and more than likely at least 5 ppl in the club over here will jump on the bandwagon for a group buy.
lukes_tg
Regular

Post by lukes_tg »

cmon beavus make a vid as mentioned above i have enough cash to im really keen
AdrenalFixa
n00b

Post by AdrenalFixa »

is this now a dead thread?

shame after all that interest........
beevus

Post by beevus »

it is a shame to see this thread die.

who knows, maybe someone will lay out some coin and discover that this is a really awesome diff. i think it is.

the reality is that no one is going to be satisfied that it is a good product until someone other than me tries it.
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

why not make a vid like they mended already
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

kartracer1841
Regular

Post by kartracer1841 »

make a video of you going around and around and them put some power down i will buy 2 if is the time is right and the video is good the whole point of a lsd is to unlock when going around corners and then locking up when power is put down you will make thousands if the video was good how do i know that you just dont have a locker :D
b3n_9sec
Regular

Post by b3n_9sec »

kartracer dude, re read the thread... exactly what you have there has already been put up.
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

How old are you KartRacer .. seriously , and what do you do for a living..

Ok now.. who on here lives in Melbourne ... Someone go check out Beevus's Ride and go for a Spin ... Or one of you tight ass's buy the F#kn thing and test it for us all ... Driving me Insane .. if none of the Above happens in the next few months i'll F#kn buy one and get it shipped to Perth...
kartracer1841
Regular

Post by kartracer1841 »

b3n_9sec wrote:kartracer dude, re read the thread... exactly what you have there has already been put up.
i didnt read the thread lol
lukes_tg
Regular

Post by lukes_tg »

i got the money but aint game :( lol im saving for paint but its so tempting

t3/t4 haltech powered forged 4ze1 gemini in the build
beevus

Post by beevus »

sorry folks, computer is up the s*#t again.

look, i'm worken on making these videos happen, but a lot has been asked of me from when this thread started, and i'm getting kinda sick of it. this is after all a hobby buisness. i just wanted to sell something that people would like, and that i like.

My DVC is up the shite, electronics hate me, so it's not always easy to organise a time where i can borrow one, find a camera man, and shoot some decent footage without being rolled.

This diff is in my daily driver, it works great, it unlocks and locks, exactly when i expect it to.

anyways,
once again, i'll see what i can do about another vid.

Cheers.
-Beevus
Boosted26L
Regular

Post by Boosted26L »

Im not interested in one but if you could make a video where you pop both rears then the motor it would be much appreciated
Previously Known as rust3
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Much appreciated Bro . i know you've copped a bit of s*#t over this , but just stick it out mate ,the money you can make from this will be worth the effort and can pay for your Gemini's mods .. Honestly i believe you , but iv already got LSD and live in Perth.. I will get one once the ball starts rollin for my PanelVan tho..
PSIGEM
Long Term Member

Post by PSIGEM »

I dont think what we have asked is too much at all... especially for the amount of money involved...

It would only take 1 afternoon to take 1 decent video... its been MONTHS
, or at least pics of the actual center out of the car.

If I was you and I really did believe in the product id of done it eons ago and be making a mint right now..
I love old cheeseburgers ...
elky
Gemini Master

Post by elky »

u said u got a ZZ/R diff yea? if so is this the one in the vid? u wont sell many if it can only fit a ZZ rear end (or diesel same thing), as not many ppl have these

please clarify

also too the vid is inconclusive,

cheers