Pro Rally Enterprises Introduces Custom LSD Centres

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
stubbsy212
Regular

Post by stubbsy212 »

Buggzy wrote:
SLIMER wrote:yeh shame about it only being able to cope with mere 150hp..

i had a 13b gemini with 145hp and i was still using the 30yr old diff from the factory and it coped with drags many times, drifting and heaps of burnouts too
my stock diff has had 500hp running through it for years and raped daily and i never had a problem. the stock ones are pretty strong, once you get one of my strengthened torque tubes.
LOL plug much?

On ya buggzy

Cheers Nick
Cuz
Regular

Post by Cuz »

Buggzy wrote:

i had a 13b gemini with 145hp and i was still using the 30yr old diff from the factory and it coped with drags many times, drifting and heaps of burnouts too
my stock diff has had 500hp running through it for years and raped daily and i never had a problem. the stock ones are pretty strong, once you get one of my strengthened torque tubes.
What centre do you have? Axels?
geminiv6turboute
Long Term Member

Post by geminiv6turboute »

GEMWRC wrote:ʞɾɾ˙˙˙uoıʇɔunɟ uıɐɹq ɹnoʎ ƃuıʇɔǝɟɟɐ sʇɐɥʇ snɹıʌ ɐ ʇoƃ ǝʌnoʎ uʍop ǝpısdn sʇı ɟı ¡¡ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ ɐʎ uɐɔ
good one, retard :roll:. have fun at school today. :P
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

Buggzy wrote:

nice plug :roll:
a strengthened torque tube has NOTHING to do with how well the diff center is going to stand up to power/punishment..
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

bryansgemini
Regular

Post by bryansgemini »

geminiv6turboute
Long Term Member

Post by geminiv6turboute »

thanks bud it work's now. :wink:
beevus

Post by beevus »

Here are some photos of my new centre

If you want to see more photos
http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/beevus1/

Cheers!
-Pro Rally Enterprises
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

so im assuming similar to the VK 6cylinder LSD i already have .and not much better (doesnt fully lock and wears fast) ..right??
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

And was just clarifying that .. Not having a dig.. VK LSD's are getting harder to find ...so decent substitute
beevus

Post by beevus »

as i said earlier, we have one in a fiat 1500 rally car which has lasted 20-odd years of use (and hard use) and has only been taken out now as the 1500 is off the road and having a full strip down, the guy who builds them was amazed that it needed a service.
unfortunatley i have never driven that car, and i probably will never be allowed to. There is another car which i forgot had one.
a 120y club car (1500cc, webers, exhaust, god knows the internals are, but monster amounts of torque, like wheelspin in dry at 2&1/2 grand in 3rd) which i have competed in for various motor kharnas and a few other events, and it locks HARD, i had some problems with a tarmac motor-kharna as i had no idea when it was going to kick in, not having driven the car that much.

so yes, they will last, and yes, they are very limited slip, and no they are not cone type.

Cheers!
-Pro Rally Enterprises
GoFryPerformance
n00b

Post by GoFryPerformance »

I think this is consider a phatom locker.

Its puts extra pressure on the side gears and relies on the friction between the side gears and the hemisphere.
Buggzy
Long Term Member

Post by Buggzy »

Gene FJ20DEBT wrote:
Buggzy wrote:

nice plug :roll:
a strengthened torque tube has NOTHING to do with how well the diff center is going to stand up to power/punishment..
stengthened torque tubes have everything to do with it mate, have you seen the damage a torque tube can do to a pinion and mounts? without a strengthened one the torque tube has and always will be the weakest link in the gemini drive train.
Boostin for lyfe!