FS: Parts I Found (updated 30/12/2010)

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
SharmCos

FS: Parts I Found (updated 30/12/2010)

Post by SharmCos »

I hope this is in the right section.

Well I'm from Malaysia. Registered here last year when my brother wanted to buy an Opel Gemini Coupe but he still hasn't bought one! In the mean time I've been discovering some parts. Since Gemini is not that much loved over here, parts are still around though not in great quantity.

After reading some info on this forum I also found out that our Geminis are generally of higher specs than their Aussie counterparts. I will be posting pictures of items I found that may be of interest to some of you here. If you want an item, I can get it for you. I can post to Australia no problem. Postage cost is pretty low provided that the item is not that big, long or heavy. Maximum load that can be posted is 20kg.

I've already sold a TE diesel tacho dash to a forum member and will be looking for another one for another member.

OK here are what I found today, if any is of interest to you, let me know either by replying here or through PM.

A complete Gemini steering column. Anybody wants the steering with embedded Isuzu logo? And yes the wiper switch has INT but you may need to buy the complete switch (inc. headlight switch and stalk)

This is another one, switch cover gone. The white writing on the wiper switch stalk cannot be read anymore but I did turn the switch and it has 3 steps meaning INT, LOW & HI.

This is our Gemini front grille and headlight trims. Don't know which model though. Obviously I cannot post the grille because it's too long (because of the section under headlight trim). I tried buying only the Isuzu logo and emblem but the seller wouldn't want to sell separately :lol:

I'm not sure what Isuzu grille this is. Does anyone know?

Please ignore the Sigma badge.. The Isuzu ones are off steering wheel I think?

Common tail lights? Also found new ones a few months back but didn't snap any pics.

NOS bumper signal assembly. TG?

Last edited by SharmCos on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SharmCos

Post by SharmCos »

Actually long items like grille and bumpers can be posted but via EMS (express mail service) only and that will cost a lot!
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

For all the gemini people out there, i have dealt with this person and i highly reccomend him, i bought some N.O.S tail lights off him for my car (LA Lancer), and it made my day......MINT...

Thanks again mate.

Steve
SharmCos

Post by SharmCos »

SLIMER wrote:For all the gemini people out there, i have dealt with this person and i highly reccomend him, i bought some N.O.S tail lights off him for my car (LA Lancer), and it made my day......MINT...

Thanks again mate.

Steve
Hey Steve, Thanks mate!
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

That grille is off a Base model TG , it used TE lights ..PM sent
stock_gem
Regular

Re: Opel/Isuzu Gemini Parts I Found That May Be of Interest

Post by stock_gem »

i think he meant this one dazz
SharmCos wrote: I'm not sure what Isuzu grille this is. Does anyone know?

its pretty strange, i think i've seen it somewhere before, but i can't put my finger on it

definitely off nothing available in australia anyway. and there's a piece missing on one side.

how much would you want for just the badge, sharmcos? :lol:
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
NANKERVIS08
Regular

Post by NANKERVIS08 »

i have a TG grille with the isuzu badge on it if interested
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Dibbs , almost looks like a Piazza Grille
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

NANKERVIS08 wrote:i have a TG grille with the isuzu badge on it if interested
you talkin to me?? :lol:

if so, two questions;
how much and gimme :lol:
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
NANKERVIS08
Regular

Post by NANKERVIS08 »

SharmCos

Re: Opel/Isuzu Gemini Parts I Found That May Be of Interest

Post by SharmCos »

stock_gem wrote:i think he meant this one dazz
SharmCos wrote: I'm not sure what Isuzu grille this is. Does anyone know?

its pretty strange, i think i've seen it somewhere before, but i can't put my finger on it

definitely off nothing available in australia anyway. and there's a piece missing on one side.

how much would you want for just the badge, sharmcos? :lol:
Yep I meant this grille. Nothing missing there, no section under the headlamp surround like TG's.

Need to buy the whole thing mate. No worry though 'cos I will certainly get any loose Isuzu badge I can find.
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

ahh, yeah, i just realised nothing is missing, it was just an illusion :lol:

it actually kinda looks like a isuzu aska grille :lol:
orange_gem
Regular

Post by orange_gem »

any chance you can get the chrome lettering "isuzu" off the trucks for cheap? its about 130 over here.
Keepin it sideways in the territory
SharmCos

Post by SharmCos »

stock_gem wrote:ahh, yeah, i just realised nothing is missing, it was just an illusion :lol:

it actually kinda looks like a isuzu aska grille :lol:
You could be right. Aska is known as JJ over here. Very few sold though.
SharmCos

Post by SharmCos »

orange_gem wrote:any chance you can get the chrome lettering "isuzu" off the trucks for cheap? its about 130 over here.
Maybe. Any sample pic? How big is it?