MICKSRACEPARTS - turbo's, manifolds, collectors, alloy fab

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
VEE8SS
n00b

MICKSRACEPARTS - turbo's, manifolds, collectors, alloy fab

Post by VEE8SS »

Hi I have a small part time operation building all sorts of gear and selling my own turbos and hand made collectors and parts for people to build their own turbo manifolds.

I will try and update this with pics with new work as i complete it feel free to PM me for any prices. below is rough idea on pricing of different products.

TURBOS: these are made by newpower and I give my own 6 month replacement warranty on them. all are quality castings and are fully checked before being sent out. I have been selling them for over 4.5 years now and fitted all the different ones to many different motors with great results. one such example is a VZ CLUBSPORT which makes 640rwhp with one of my GT45's on 13psi pump fuel. this car was completely hand built by myself from manifolds to turbo, to tail pipe and has been running for just on 4 years now with no issues.

GT2860 $440.00
GT2870 $440.00
GT3076 $495.00
GT35 $550.00
T04Z $595.00
GT42 $745.00
GT45 $645.00

Many different rear housing sizes available. Please email for a quote

TURBO COLLECTORS: I make my own turbo collectors, these are made from medium wall steam pipe (3.4mm wall thickness) and are of similar design to others such as 6BOOST and QUICKSPOOL. I hand make each collector and TIG weld them for a neat and strong finish.

2-1 $55.00
3-1 $95.00
4-1 $135.00
6-1 $220.00

I can also weld them onto any size turbo flange for an extra cost

ALLOY FAB: I can virtually make anything you need out of aluminium and have access to a laser cutter for the ultimate accuracy. I have made surge-tanks, catch cans, modified rocker covers, intercooler piping, plenums, brakets etc. I also supply alloy bends for you to be able to fab your intercooler pipe work. these are AUS made and 2mm think email for a price as there are so many different prices depending on the size and bend.

Thanks for looking guys. Have been looking through this forum for a while and thought Id share what I do and see if anyone needs anything I am happy to help. thanks

MICHAEL PAYNE
Micksraceparts

Last edited by VEE8SS on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VEE8SS
n00b

More pics of work

Post by VEE8SS »

GEM-DEO
Regular

Post by GEM-DEO »

Did/do you work for on-road?
Dylan - 25 - Gold Coast Qld
See You An Tea
VEE8SS
n00b

Post by VEE8SS »

Yeah mate I do... trying to showcase a little more of our work. And show what products I/we can provide. Have you been into the shop???
GEM-DEO
Regular

Post by GEM-DEO »

Nah but I've seen a lot of the work they do, that white vlt is owen douglas' old one I'm pretty sure.
And I've seen the Macdonalds' cars getting around heaps, is that single turbo 5.7 in your photos Deans old car? f*#cking absolute weapon.

I'm a metal fabricator and pretty good TIG welder so I've actually thought about going into on-road for a job lol I've made a few bits and peices that I can showcase myself :wink:
Dylan - 25 - Gold Coast Qld
See You An Tea
vl ben
n00b

Post by vl ben »

hi there what turbo would u recommend for my 2 ltr gem on 15-30 psi?
VEE8SS
n00b

Post by VEE8SS »

GEM-DEO: yeah We have looked into hiring another person but currently don't have the need for it or the resources and equipment... definitely something that may be in the future but for now we will keep it to the 2 of us.

As for turbo sizing... I assume your running a built engine. Depends what power your chasing and what boost reponse your after. Chasing ultimate HP either a GT35 sized turbo and for something more responsive I would be looking at a T04E, GT3076, T66. To Get an idea on size the 1JZ above is running one o my GT35's. You can contact me on micksraceparts@hotmail.com for a price.

Cheers Michael
VEE8SS
n00b

Post by VEE8SS »

And yes that is Bill's clubsport... it is now making 640rwhp on 11-12psi on one of my turbos it has a GT45 on it with all the manifolds, dump, exhaust, intercooler piping, etc, etc made by myself. and yes it is a bit of a weapon... for a daily anyway
almaster
Chatterbox

Post by almaster »

Hey mate,

How much for a 1JZ exhaust manifold in steam pipe?
archangel62
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

I'm a little confused, so 'scuse the stupid question. Do you assemble these from Garrett parts? Or do they just have the same model numbers as Garrett turbos? Or ARE they Garrett turbos? Sorry, just a tad confused!

Would you make something similar to a GT2876RS? If so, what would the difference be between that and say, an off-the-shelf Garrett?
My Gemini drift videos: http://www.youtube.com/PandamoniumDrift
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PandamoniumDrift
Current tally: 5 Geminis and a Piazza
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Still in business?
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw