Galdez Racing Fabrication

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
Galdez racing

Post by Galdez racing »

Hi to all member's...
Some of you may know my company from Easter nat's some may not.
I do custom fabrication where it may be custom Plenium's,Turbo Exhaust manifold's,Chassis strenghening for V6 Gemini owner's and all other model of car's.Engineer's Vacc Certificate can be supplied working with my Engineer from start to finish on your project car's.
Galdez Racing is a Distributor for SpeedFlow fitting's,Garret,Rocket and Yella Terra and a few more to mention.We can supply any superCharger kit required and Turbo kit's.We sell Intercooler's,Catch can's, Surge tank's you name it i'll make it.
Visit my website and have a look at my work,If there's nothing there that can help you out ,Give me a call and I will.
Regard's Brian...

Factory 67/22 Dunn Crst.
Dandenong,Melb.
PH:(03) 9706 9257

P.S Have a look at my TX Gemini I have been building.

www.galdezracing.com.au
Buckna
Long Term Member

Post by Buckna »

link dont work dude :S
gene wrote:Lok for mod………………… HAHAHAAHAHA not realy???? LOL. When hell freezes over and cocks fall from the heavens
Danman
Danmother

Re: Galdez Racing Fabrication

Post by Danman »

www.galdezracing.com.au
It works for me? Nice looking site too.
toz17
Regular

Post by toz17 »

hey mate met you at easternats this year, i and a few mates had a heap of questions to ask and you answerd them with no hesitation. Good luck with the buisness and hope all goes well.

matt.

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
Galdez racing

Post by Galdez racing »

Thank's for the feed back.Company's going well.
oyamum

Post by oyamum »

hey there mate just wondering if u could help me out i have an 2002 hilux with custom rear chassis clip and airbag setup im after some rear sheet metal in the tub and i also need to get an engineers cert.. would u b able to do that sort of work??
THIS IS THE 80'S AND IM DOWN WIF THE LADIES
Galdez racing

Hilux...

Post by Galdez racing »

Hi ..I can help out with any metal work required at the tub's.As for Vacc Certif. I'd have to organize a date & time working with my Eng. guy to see if it is all up to scratch.I suggest give me a call at my Factory or come down and we can discuss your Hilux.
Regard's Brian....
tx240
Regular

Post by tx240 »

Hey mate, Im just wondering on what your prices are for rollcages? Im looking for a 6 point cage to suit a TX sedan made out of mild steel, but i'm keen on a price for both mild steel and chromemolly
geminiracing114

Post by geminiracing114 »

tx240 wrote:Hey mate, Im just wondering on what your prices are for rollcages? Im looking for a 6 point cage to suit a TX sedan made out of mild steel, but i'm keen on a price for both mild steel and chromemolly
x2 but ive got a coupe, im looking at putting a 6-8 point roll cage in my coupe with mild steel. how much?
If YoU WaNt mOrE InChEs.... STROKE IT!!!! Oh Yeah....
Galdez racing

roll cages...

Post by Galdez racing »

At this stage I have stopped making Roll Cages due to opposition prices being to cheap for me to compete with...So sorry This is one metal product I can't help you out withand no longer making...
Regard's Brian
rodderz78
n00b

Post by rodderz78 »

the diff setup fits mad thanks for your help will speak to you soon. Recommend your work to anyone.
Galdez racing

custom diff

Post by Galdez racing »

Hey how are ya bud..Good to hear it fitted up.You'll have to get the car going so I can see the end product.I'am hoping my Gem will be ready by Easternat's...maybe sooner..lol...Regard's Brian..
rodderz78
n00b

Post by rodderz78 »

still trail fitting everything car is on a stand now starting the body work, will give you a buzz in the next couple of days for radiator and surge tank, also braded hose. Hoping to be ready buy easter nats next year.
Galdez racing

Post by Galdez racing »

Ya...no worries...come down when ready...
toz17
Regular

Post by toz17 »

how much would you charge ruffly for a 2.6 rodeo plenum with a front facing throttle body mount for an xf throttle body, and also what are your surge tank prices? Thanks, Matt.

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.