ATTN: Spillage :)

Photoshop, Paintshop Pro etc.. how to's
Photochop requests
su59em
Regular

ATTN: Spillage :)

Post by su59em »

Hey spillage, just thought id ask if you (or anyone else for that matter) were interested in chopping my car to what it will be looking like in the future... if you need more pictures of it id be glad to post a few more but basically i want the car exactly the same (height, sized wheels) but a few mods which include...

- Pearl White or plain white respray - removed body mould, badges and door locks.
- Keep SL/E moulds
- Red Interior
- The following wheels in place of the ones on it
- VT clear indicators front
- Chrome circle tear drop mirrors (hotrod style) or ford GT mirrors.

let us know if you come up with anything.. i just want to see if it looks like the vision in my head :)
spillige_gem
Chatterbox

Post by spillige_gem »

no worries pauly, this should turn out good, throw up a few more pics of the car, cheers.
su59em
Regular

Post by su59em »

thanks man i hope this is enough... i put a few of the trim just to colour change if you want...

8)
Encyclopedia Ronnie
Long Term Member

Post by Encyclopedia Ronnie »

please add led tailights for the f*#k of it mannnn im keen to see how this ends up
Yes, i do still own my coupe, Yes it is still registered and running and ATM driven daily.

oh and NO its not painted yet
spillige_gem
Chatterbox

Post by spillige_gem »

UDRMN
Chatterbox

Post by UDRMN »

looks fkn mint!!!
su59em
Regular

Post by su59em »

LOVE IT! Just how I imagined it i'n my head! Thanks heaps!! Love your work. Now I've got motivation to finish the car again :)
Cazz
Regular

Post by Cazz »

How do you photochop like that!? :(
You put you left foot in, You put your right foot in , You take your left foot out and you slide it all about!
spillige_gem
Chatterbox

Post by spillige_gem »

su59em wrote:LOVE IT! Just how I imagined it i'n my head! Thanks heaps!! Love your work. Now I've got motivation to finish the car again :)
i cant wait to see it finished, really hope this gives you the motivation to get the gem looking like you want, the only tip i would give is maybe powder coat the centres black and gucci headlining and inserts.. 8)