Offenhauser 2bbl weber manifolds

Use this Forum to organise Group Buys
Rodeobob
Long Term Member

Offenhauser 2bbl weber manifolds

Post by Rodeobob »

One the chevluv forum ther were organising a group buy for some manifolds.

For the DGV carb or something. Im not big fan of the DGV on a Gem and tried to get them to switch to the dual plane 4bbl holley manifold but they wouldnt be in it.

If you wanna get in on it post in here and i will stik in a link when i thing of it.

Its a heaps better manifold than the stock factory one.

Bob.
Last edited by Rodeobob on Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piazza for sale, black, manual, in fair condition with heaps of parts $3500 (parts not for sale seperately)
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR ASSISTANCE, IM AN ASSHOLE YOU WILL GET AN EAR BASHING, ASK IN THE GENERAL FORUM.
SoYank
Has Fibre

Post by SoYank »

If Offy ever gets off their tail & sends info & specs to Mokadeth.
He's the guy trying to organize it & pay for them up front (25 minimum order).
You'd think they'd wanna sell parts but they've been jerking his chain for months.
Springfield, the first city in America to abandon the metric system - Marge Simpson

- 1983 Isuzu I-Mark sedan
- 2003 Chevy Cavalier
Rodeobob
Long Term Member

Post by Rodeobob »

You got a link to the thread???? I cant be shagged looking for it.
Piazza for sale, black, manual, in fair condition with heaps of parts $3500 (parts not for sale seperately)
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR ASSISTANCE, IM AN ASSHOLE YOU WILL GET AN EAR BASHING, ASK IN THE GENERAL FORUM.
SoYank
Has Fibre

Post by SoYank »

Springfield, the first city in America to abandon the metric system - Marge Simpson

- 2003 Chevy Cavalier
SoYank
Has Fibre

Post by SoYank »

It looks like this is finally going to happen. Refer to the above link & contact "Mokadeth".

It's a single plane that accepts a Weber 32/36 straight on (No leaky adapter plate needed).
There is no provision(bung?) for an EGR valve.
It's supposed to flow better than the stock intake & back in the day it was reported to add 25HP to a Chevy Luv by a car mag test.

Bob wanted them to get something like one of these but a minimum order is 25 & there's just not enuff market in US.
He said if there was enuff interest he'd do it but he understandably doesn't want 20 $200 dusty parts sitting in his garage next year.

- 2003 Chevy Cavalier
Rodeobob
Long Term Member

Post by Rodeobob »

OOhhh yeah i can dream ^^^^^^

Have you got a pic of the 2bbl one thats coming????

Im thinking about getting one but ive got a side draft and manifold here.

Bob.
SoYank
Has Fibre

Post by SoYank »

I do not.

I do, however, have a picture of #6203, the dual plane Weber 2bbl model that is NOT getting none. :cry:
It is emissions-friendly with an EGR mount, etc.

The #6204 should look much cleaner without all the ports, bungs, & bolt-hole ears where all that extraneous junk attaches on a stocker.
You know, good bling factor in the bay there & all. 8) 8) 8) 8) (Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooth as Carlos would say)

Image Image

Again for clarity - THIS IS NOT THE ONE BEING CAST - Pix of #6204 as soon as I see some to "borrow". :roll:
Last edited by SoYank on Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- 2003 Chevy Cavalier
Rodeobob
Long Term Member

Post by Rodeobob »

It doesnt look that much better than a stocker.

Ive got a few non EGR manifolds here so maybe i done need an offy.

Bob.