Group Buy:Rear Venetians For All T-Series Gemini's! Anywhere

Use this Forum to organise Group Buys
GEM184
Regular

Post by GEM184 »

okay look like we have a fair few people interested but not quite 10 i will get in contact with the company and see if they can still give me this deal with the people we have. If not we might have to wait a little bit more until we have some more interest or pay a little more. more info soon.
SICKTG
Long Term Member

Post by SICKTG »

sorry guys got some second hand ones in good condition cheap
Last edited by SICKTG on Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gem_Kid
Long Term Member

Post by Gem_Kid »

when are you ordering them?. im selling some rims and i may have a buyer soon...?
ATG23Q
Regular

Post by ATG23Q »

Gem_Kid wrote:when are you ordering them?. im selling some rims and i may have a buyer soon...?
As soon as there is 10 buyers Scotty :wink:
Gem_Kid
Long Term Member

Post by Gem_Kid »

nice, hopefully ill have my cash by then. if not wait lol
SICKTG
Long Term Member

Post by SICKTG »

if my sale falls through ill defanitly be up for some will let you know as soon as i know whats going on
AZZ80Y

Post by AZZ80Y »

my names on that list. let me know how pricing and payment goes. my gemi is white. u guys reckon a white one would suit it or maybe black?
sometimes it works and other times you make it work...
GEM184
Regular

Post by GEM184 »

so Gem_Kid got the cash yet?? This will happen very soon now we have a fair few buyers interested...
Gem_Kid
Long Term Member

Post by Gem_Kid »

very soon. rims are selling this saturday, and im doing up a runabout for a mate for $400. that should be selling sunday, if not sometimes during the week. when are yous goin to buy?. if yous are gonna buy too soon, would there be anyways of contacting the company and asking if they can do a one off price for me a week or two later?
ATG23Q
Regular

Post by ATG23Q »

Scotty, i've sent you a PM, we can work something out :wink:
ATG23Q
Regular

Post by ATG23Q »

Count Scotty in Blake :wink:
BURNOUT GEM

Post by BURNOUT GEM »

SCHEEEEEEEEEEEET *(cartman)*

I can't wait to get these in the gemi...

Have we got 10 yet? The money is burning a whole in my pocket! :twisted:

Cheers :D
Pub-Jon
Regular

Post by Pub-Jon »

yeah im still waiting???
CTGSK8
tunney
Regular

Post by tunney »

yeah im keen just when do you need the money buy can you give me a bank number to put the money into thanks
GEM184
Regular

Post by GEM184 »

Ok Guys I will need payment into my account as this is what the dealer requires can you please arrange this ASAP and leave your Username as the discription as well as colour and body shape.(I will use a short code as most banks only allow a few characters:

Sedan = S, Coupe = C.
Black = B, White = W, Grey = G.

EG. GEM184 S W

Order will be placed as soon as I have payments. Once you have payed I will update the first post with paid next to your name.

Only have one slight problem to deal with and that is postage It looks like I will have to get them all sent to me direct then distribute them out as 4 of the buyers are close to me I may be able to deliver.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
White for $155.00 each + $15 postage. = $170
Black for $135.00 each + $15 postage. = $150

For those who said they can pickup I don't think we will be able to as the factory will be sending them directly to me not that business in melbourne.

So for the moment I will require $15 each for postage to cover postage to me and then out to each person and if is a fair bit more possibly another small payment from interstate people. Hopefully auspost will be able to send them as they will be quite large otherwise I will need to get a freight service.

Sorry for taking so long but these things do take time and luckly a rear venition isn't stopping any of you from having your car running :)

-Blake
Hi Blake,

You can direct deposit funds into my account. I can leave you with all those details when you are ready. I would much prefer if you arrange collection of the total amount and pay it as one lot, otherwise it gets to hard to manage dealing with so many people.
Postage costs will depend where they are being shipped to. Sending 10 blinds to the same place will be a lot cheaper then sending them individually. I would suggest they all leave the factory all at once (together). Delivery time will be approx 1 week.

If you need to call me my contact number is 0394341410

Thank you

Joe
Last edited by GEM184 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.