JT150 Isuzu Gemini

This Forum is here for any members who have any other Isuzus or Opels from around the world (or Australia) that they wish to post up pictures of. EG; bellets, I marks, luvs, rodeos, piazzas, chevettes, kaddets etc… Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Thanks Muzzza .. Paint is Next !!!!!!!!!! Image
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

All done .. Fresh after its first service.

Supra cooler may be too big
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Tonight i played around and test fit some 17"s

While i had the wheels of i noticed my front struts had KYB stamped into them , woohoo another cool Factory feature , The good thing about this is can get them reset to the height i want and they will still be nice and stiff .

I have one black spring tho , I might try scratch the paint off and see if its red under there as there is overspray on the shocks and other springs.

Sadly the 17's hit the inside face of the front calipers and spacers dont fix the problem , so its either trim 3-5mm off the outside of the rims hub , grind the caliper back or clean and paint stockies :oops:

The 17's didnt fill the gap in the guards much either , this thing needs to be sacked 2" at least..

Has anyone compressed springs at home with an oxy , i cant work out in my head a way to actually compress them while they are hot .. Any ideas or takers on this subject ?
NANKERVIS08
Regular

Post by NANKERVIS08 »

alright im not sure if you will get this but this is what i used to compress my springs to get them in when we didnt have the motor in...we tire wired it and then chucked em in...simple

so instead of doing what we did you heat it up and then jack it so it compresses it and will stay
il take a picture tomorrow of the actual one we used as it hard to explain lol

hope this helps a bit

probably better or easier ways but this is all i can think of
hooking up boost gauges correctly since I installed my first one