Knox city car meet..2

Nimbus
Regular

Knox city car meet..2

Post by Nimbus »

Stuck my head in over a knox again and grabbed some snaps. I figured I'd start a different thread coz otherwise you'd be downloading 100+ photos if I combined the other one....

Didn't get a ton of shots this time. The lighting was awful, it was hot as hell, and this missus was keen to get to the beach :roll: ....

Well done to the organisers. Another great meet.
Look kids! It's an internet forum!
GTX gem
Regular

Post by GTX gem »

nice cars and nice photos nimbus.

and how is that lc torana burnout car street legal :shock: :twisted: :lol:
Some say If you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear his thoughts. All we know is, he's called The Stig.
SHEEL

Post by SHEEL »

GTX gem wrote:nice cars and nice photos nimbus.

It's not...

just coz its rego'd doesn't mean sh1t....

My guess is he has a stock LC in the shed with matching numbers....when he gets pinged just turn up at vic roads in the stocky to get cleared.

There are people that do it... I know at least one person that does it. I wont name names though....

thing is though... that might get around the cops... but cops aint s*#t in the bigger picture...

think what would happen if you were driving that car and caused an accident with a fatality....
insurance will be void if the car is not legal. and you TAC insurance (included in your rego) is also void. which means family of the injured/deceased can sue you for millions in damages.

I know the chances of that are remote, but seriousely, whats the point of paying hundreds of dollars to insure the car when you know damn well the insurance company will definately not cover you when something happens...
headstrong
Regular
Location: putting my pets on facebook because i cbf paying them attention unless its online...

Post by headstrong »

SHEEL wrote:
GTX gem wrote:nice cars and nice photos nimbus.

It's not...

just coz its rego'd doesn't mean sh1t....

My guess is he has a stock LC in the shed with matching numbers....when he gets pinged just turn up at vic roads in the stocky to get cleared.

There are people that do it... I know at least one person that does it. I wont name names though....

thing is though... that might get around the cops... but cops aint s*#t in the bigger picture...

think what would happen if you were driving that car and caused an accident with a fatality....
insurance will be void if the car is not legal. and you TAC insurance (included in your rego) is also void. which means family of the injured/deceased can sue you for millions in damages.

I know the chances of that are remote, but seriousely, whats the point of paying hundreds of dollars to insure the car when you know damn well the insurance company will definately not cover you when something happens...
answer is.. so if he crashes the stock lc torana he is covered!!!
and you put a photo of my pos up there... lol need a cut and polish some paint fixed up and reassembled properly but looks good AAAA++++ on ur photo skills nimbus
Scroll down for the meaning of life.
s1mo

s1mo

Post by s1mo »

.. nice pics Nimbus :D ..
cdtpf60
Regular

Post by cdtpf60 »

great pics nimbus i've gotta get to the next one(damn work i can feel a sicky coming on :twisted: )
happiness is a cdt pf60 race car
now being worked on!!!!!!!
cdtpf60two

Post by cdtpf60two »

nice pics made my thing look like no one had keyed it but that will be fixed soon
jamie
gemani
n00b

Post by gemani »

grouse pics nimbus. you take great photos
(teach me o wise one) :lol:
ill have to get some pointers off you at the next cruze night,
just bought a nikon d sLr camera just before x.mas
so many butons, so little time... :lol:
cheers
dave..
eco-tec v6 te sedan
121 rwkw
14.29 @101.29mph
Nimbus
Regular

Post by Nimbus »

Cheers guys! I love car photography.

Looks like I'm gonna miss the next night..
We are scooting up to the Ozday meet overnight on Friday, then spending 3 weeks road tripping it back home.. Should be awsome fun.

I saw your new toy in your hand at the meet. Nice job! Practice, practice, read the manual, and practice. I shoot everything that catches my eye..
Cars are my favourite thing to photo. Every car has an angle or feature that is sweet. That's all I look for. Try not to get your own shadow on the car. EVERYONE plays spot the photographer in the shot.. :wink:

Greg
Look kids! It's an internet forum!