Australia Day Meet

This forum is here for Australia wide events
headstrong
Regular
Location: putting my pets on facebook because i cbf paying them attention unless its online...

Post by headstrong »

84holden_turbo wrote:who took all the photos .. awesome picture quality....!! shame the links for the piss up photos etc aren't working.... might have to make the trip myself in 2010 if gem is up and going give this mr nimbus a run for his money lmao.... (skulls a beer .... ) ooo its on..! lmfao
me being an anglo saxon white aussie child and having grown up knowing no other nationality only other white beer drinking australian anglo saxons ive seen a few men talk about their drinking abilities.. many can talk the talk but not walk the walk only very few can.. and then you go into the elite level where men have drank that much that water becomes more intoxicating then beer... now i only know of one man that i would classify under that heading i dare say... i have seen him drink non stop for 6 days straight with the only break being 6 hours sleep with only a stubby to acompany him to bed that was empty come morning time... now im not writing you off.. but greg (mr nimbus) would, i dare say be this mans apprentice....although these 2 know nothing of each other...mr nimbus can drink... and you would not want to be punching above your weight and be K.O'd so to speak 30 seconds into round one...
Scroll down for the meaning of life.
Nimbus
Regular

Post by Nimbus »

What the hel l are yous talking about
/? Grant can you lend me siome cash for a slab?
Look kids! It's an internet forum!
shyguy

Post by shyguy »

alchoholism is a claim to fame? lmao
didnt u come to work monday last week saying you were gonna quit drinkin so much greg? a real drinker would never say that ;)
marty_k
Regular

Post by marty_k »

great piks!
headstrong
Regular
Location: putting my pets on facebook because i cbf paying them attention unless its online...

Post by headstrong »

Nimbus wrote:What the hel l are yous talking about
/? Grant can you lend me siome cash for a slab?
lol see what i mean he is a seasoned professional...
razos
n00b

Post by razos »

THIS LOOKS LIKE A MAD ROAD TRIP U SHOULD LET US NO IF U BLOKES DO IT AGAIN WOULD B VERY KEEN TO COME ALONG WITH A FEW OF THE OTHER GEMMI BOYS.....p.s sorry for the caps

mad shots aswell
F.s te Gemini freshly resprayed and no rust on body at all... Ready for rego not a thing needed... Melb.. Pm me if intrested...
headstrong
Regular

Post by headstrong »

razos wrote:THIS LOOKS LIKE A MAD ROAD TRIP U SHOULD LET US NO IF U BLOKES DO IT AGAIN WOULD B VERY KEEN TO COME ALONG WITH A FEW OF THE OTHER GEMMI BOYS.....p.s sorry for the caps

mad shots aswell
its happenign january next year...
Nimbus
Regular

Post by Nimbus »

Which is like a month from now or something. :shock:
Look kids! It's an internet forum!
shiftyphuka
Regular

Post by shiftyphuka »

pissed i missed it..great shots and some great story tellin..im in sydney near parramatta. If its on in jan, post it up and im sure sydney gemini people will roll out the welcome mat again..IM THERE
ajs991
Long Term Member

Post by ajs991 »

shiftyphuka wrote:pissed i missed it..great shots and some great story tellin..im in sydney near parramatta. If its on in jan, post it up and im sure sydney gemini people will roll out the welcome mat again..IM THERE
Its in Kiama this year, over the Easter Break. Info http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... hp?t=35026
List of people I hate: You.