Shadowmilo
Regular

Post by Shadowmilo »

dbart1961 wrote:WTF is "XD"?
LOL, its a face. A face, i can't actually explain in words lol
shiftyphuka
Regular

Post by shiftyphuka »

shadowmilo..where abouts are u located ??,,theres a car show for charity on this sunday at munmorah power station parklands..scenic drive doyalson..Im attending and if craigs car is sorted tomoz..he is too...
78 TD Custom UTE
82 TF Panelvan
78 TD Sedan / Drift Spec
NANKERVIS08
Regular

Post by NANKERVIS08 »

Andrew64 wrote:Here's a few I took:
Here's Lok and Germi:
oh yeah! Lok living LARGE!
hooking up boost gauges correctly since I installed my first one
dbart1961
Long Term Member

Post by dbart1961 »

shiftyphuka wrote:shadowmilo..where abouts are u located ??,,theres a car show for charity on this sunday at munmorah power station parklands..scenic drive doyalson..Im attending and if craigs car is sorted tomoz..he is too...
Too far away for me Ian :(
Regards, Dave
Shadowmilo
Regular

Post by Shadowmilo »

shiftyphuka wrote:shadowmilo..where abouts are u located ??,,theres a car show for charity on this sunday at munmorah power station parklands..scenic drive doyalson..Im attending and if craigs car is sorted tomoz..he is too...
Damn, so soon, i need my shocks done before i go for long journeys xD Damn i was gunna order them on monday :P

That would of been aight to go to ey. lol
Andrew64
Regular

Post by Andrew64 »

This is supposed to be a picture thread, not an organize a cruise thread.
Where is everybody's pic's????????
Image ©2009
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

x2 hence why i started my own
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw
NANKERVIS08
Regular

Post by NANKERVIS08 »

pics my misso took
and DANMAN! i wanna see that video of the sparklers! lol
on the way the cops were covering a great area of about 20 metres...this was after the lights and the one on the right that got smoked put its tail between its legs and turned off like a little b*#ch..just saying lol

saban posing a lil

kirsty doing her thing

Saban showing the girls...that a guy driving a barina does NOT cut it!!!

LOK broken down.... =\

one of the SWEEEET views on the cruise...

annnd the rest cruising!!! :)

so people...
BE THERE NEXT YEAR!
hooking up boost gauges correctly since I installed my first one
Geminis4ever
Regular

Post by Geminis4ever »

May as well put these here! Put the rest up soon too!

Heres a Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3YhJ_uY8Yo

GEMINIS4EVER QUOTE "IF I WERE TO DIE HOPE IT'S IN A GEMINI"
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Jonno wrote:Apparently he was hired by the local council.

Although didn't prevent MY f*#cking VALVE CAPS GETTING NICKED :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Its always the kids on pushbikes that steal em
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

tezza
Regular

Post by tezza »

Jonno wrote:Apparently he was hired by the local council.

Although didn't prevent MY f*#cking VALVE CAPS GETTING NICKED :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Funny you should mention that Jonno. i noticed I had 2 valve caps missing from the wags when I got home. Anyway, solved the mystery vibration. The rubber donut on the front f the torque tube had dislodged from its mounting. Replaced the shaft and donut and now works a treat.
Drive fast..Take risks!
Lil Willsy
A Nice Guy

Post by Lil Willsy »

Shadowmilo wrote:
NANKERVIS08 wrote:
Shadowmilo wrote:Can't do one thats in the 2nd end of the year, and north from sydney? I would of loved to come on that cruise, and next years, but its too far away from me xD

Anything good thats like 50km's north of sydney? got any good places there somewhere?

Idk, never been on these cruises, and when i wanted to do it, it changed to the lower end of Oz thats too far away haha. xD

what?
Ppl were saying, same place next year, i was just asking if we could do another cruise, in maybe sep-oct-nov sometime, and have it north of sydney, so i might be able to come.

Hey, its only a question, you dont need to change or make any new plans on account of one person, was just asking lol

EDIT: Oh, srry i thought kiamba was south, not north lol. Well kiamba was 600kms away from me, if only there was a cruise maybe like 300-400, i could probs make it, xD

Anyways.
i'll be coming from about 900k's north, Andrew64 and LOK15 come from another few hundred k's north of me, so... its up to you if you wanna use two tanks of fuel.. or not, but theres ppl using 7-8tanks and still happy to come.
TD. daily.
TE 2dr
Kevin wills 6/7/08

I Don't Like Hills...
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

tezza wrote:
Jonno wrote: Anyway, solved the mystery vibration. The rubber donut on the front f the torque tube had dislodged from its mounting. Replaced the shaft and donut and now works a treat.

did the vibration come and go... I have a mystery vibration hits at around 100km/h and stops after about 110km... sorry for thread hijack was admiring pics.... jealous of so many awesome gemmi's in one place, NZ scene is a tad different, only way you could have a heap of one make/model is if it were yuk skylines or similar, and that would attract the cops like a fiddler attracts a square dance!
Crazytims Chevini (Chevette Hatch with TX Gemini front panels) currently in the build... watch this space!!
http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... 9&start=30
Lil Willsy
A Nice Guy

Post by Lil Willsy »

Crazytim wrote:
tezza wrote:
Jonno wrote: Anyway, solved the mystery vibration. The rubber donut on the front f the torque tube had dislodged from its mounting. Replaced the shaft and donut and now works a treat.

did the vibration come and go... I have a mystery vibration hits at around 100km/h and stops after about 110km... sorry for thread hijack was admiring pics.... jealous of so many awesome gemmi's in one place, NZ scene is a tad different, only way you could have a heap of one make/model is if it were yuk skylines or similar, and that would attract the cops like a fiddler attracts a square dance!
hahaha one of my mates has a wagon doing this, he is still trying to find what it is that is doing it, so far, replaced diff, tailshaft, wheel bearings, torque tube rubber, pretty soon he is replacing his gearbox..
TD. daily.
TE 2dr
Kevin wills 6/7/08

I Don't Like Hills...