YEP9S-YEP8S

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her Gemini’s. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
spillige_gem
Chatterbox

Post by spillige_gem »

those launches are tidy as, awsome.
TUFFTG
Chatterbox

Post by TUFFTG »

Nice incar vid, clean and crisp, gives me something to think about when I take mine out ......... :)

** 1983 ZZ/Z Gemini
** 1975 TX Gemini coupe
**Gem Racing TX Drag Car 347rwkw G180 EFI Intercooled Turbo plus Nitros built for 8's
fatTG-TE

yep8

Post by fatTG-TE »

Any testing lately damo
YEP9S
Chatterbox

Post by YEP9S »

Car is sitting on jack stands, has been for month and half and can stay their
Nothing wrong with it just over it
May bring it back out beore jambo
Have a fue new items but sick of it
Damien
smokey
Regular

Post by smokey »

Join the club! Mine has been sitting there not touched for 2 years....
I checked it about 2 Months ago...Still Immac...Thought about trying to start it....Then thought against it....Another couple of years wont hurt...
HYP51
Chatterbox

Post by HYP51 »

YEP9S wrote:Car is sitting on jack stands, has been for month and half and can stay their
Nothing wrong with it just over it
May bring it back out beore jambo
Have a fue new items but sick of it
Damien
That mean I can borrow your engine then?

Got to catch up somehow.....
YEP9S
Chatterbox

Post by YEP9S »

Jay when we finish on the dyno you come and pull it out, put it in yours and we will run your car at jambo.
And use your money. :P :P

Smokey, pull your arm out of your ass and do something??????? :shock:
fj20hunter
Chatterbox

Re: YEP9S-YEP8S

Post by fj20hunter »

Congrats on cracking into the 8.6's!
SLIMER
Regular

Re:

Post by SLIMER »

smokey wrote:Join the club! Mine has been sitting there not touched for 2 years....
I checked it about 2 Months ago...Still Immac...Thought about trying to start it....Then thought against it....Another couple of years wont hurt...

ha ha ha...im not the only one then...ive had miy car sitting for 2 years...the poor thing has only done 450 k's in like 3 years...lol..I was going to start mine but then looked at the fuel lines and saw they have gone harder than I would have liked them to be so no going to even try...knowing my luck it would leak spraying fuel and then catch on fire somehow...lol..

even thought about selling it, but its a 1 off and couldn't get another one even if I tried so na...ill keep it...got like 4 rego stickers still on the paper I haven even bother peeling off to put on the windscreen......lol....the thing hasn't seen daylight in a year easy...
Buggzy
Long Term Member

Re: Re:

Post by Buggzy »

SLIMER wrote:
smokey wrote:Join the club! Mine has been sitting there not touched for 2 years....

ha ha ha...im not the only one then...ive had miy car sitting for 2 years...the poor thing has only done 450 k's in like 3 years...lol..I was going to start mine but then looked at the fuel lines and saw they have gone harder than I would have liked them to be so no going to even try...knowing my luck it would leak spraying fuel and then catch on fire somehow...lol..

even thought about selling it, but its a 1 off and couldn't get another one even if I tried so na...ill keep it...got like 4 rego stickers still on the paper I haven even bother peeling off to put on the windscreen......lol....the thing hasn't seen daylight in a year easy...
yep exactly my thoughts about mine.. 3 rego stickers all paid for and not even stuck on f*#k its a waste.
Boostin for lyfe!
SLIMER
Regular

Post by SLIMER »

Buggzy wrote:
SLIMER wrote:

yep exactly my thoughts about mine.. 3 rego stickers all paid for and not even stuck on f*#k its a waste.

lol..yeh but whats the bet the day we let the rego ru out, and go to re register it they will be some clause in the new rules stating its too powerfull or some s*#t hey...lol
Buggzy
Long Term Member

Post by Buggzy »

I think there I already that clause for mine :/
Boostin for lyfe!
YEP9S
Chatterbox

Re: YEP9S-YEP8S

Post by YEP9S »

More vids on YouTube yep8s
Jonno