Gromets reply thread (help me pick my wheels :? )

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her Gemini’s. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
Gromet
Chatterbox

Post by Gromet »

i got the big gaps in the 2 corners fixed and my dad has helped me gorilla hair it. hes had a show VW and a Holden penal van that hes done in his time so i trust it will be good... any ways I got a few short clips of it on youtube now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEr5XWGw ... re=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dR9c8Ep ... re=channel
Metoe

Post by Metoe »

Dont underr stand why your using gorrilla hair? To my understanding Gorilla hair (Fibre Glass Reinforced bog) Is for Fibre glass. Just Use normal Bog?
BabaGanush
Gromet
Chatterbox

Post by Gromet »

Its is a bog it just has fibre hairs in it it helps to hold it together.
it is extra high strength and waterproof. can be used without fiberglass mat or cloth. Its ideal for heavy duty structural damage and bulk filling rust repairs. Can be used to repair SMC, fiberglass, rigid plastic, steel, galvanized steel and aluminum.
Then my dad boged the hole bottum of the door. its amazing how wavie the bottom of these doors are...
ScR01
Regular

Post by ScR01 »

It's harder to rub fibreglass bog, and it just falls out before long. I wouldn't be using it. Nothing wrong with normal bog, so long as it's prepared properly.
su59em
Regular

Post by su59em »

the orange looks soo much nicer in the videos man its pretty bright. are you going orange again? sounds good too
Gromet
Chatterbox

Post by Gromet »

ScR01 Get over your self mate, This forum pisses me off, Someone puts a set of rims on a s*#t box and every one is like WOW! or THATS SEX MAN!... I go fix a gem and you just bag s*#t on it.
grow the f*#k up mate and look at your own POS!

su59em Thanks mate I'm keeping the color, Im not sure if its the standard gemini orange or not? and its quite but needs extractors, I hope they don't make it much louder aye.

Oh and I just Got a set of 7inck wide Jelly bean mags off a fellow forum member, which I will be getting a set of 185/65/13s put on in the next few weeks (gotta polish up the rims first lol
ScR01
Regular

Post by ScR01 »

Never actually said your car was a "POS".
Was actually giving you advice. In a tough love kinda way. No one listens without being told off on here.

PS, I'm not getting over myself. I'm right, you're wrong.
Gromet
Chatterbox

Post by Gromet »

Oh your one of these guys that believes every thing they says is correct..

ALL HAIL KING ScR01!!!! he is such a wise one... :lol:
Gromet
Chatterbox

Post by Gromet »

Got a tire put on, there not as stretched as i was hoping but im sure they will do for now.
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

ScR01 wrote:Never actually said your car was a "POS".
Was actually giving you advice. In a tough love kinda way. No one listens without being told off on here.

PS, I'm not getting over myself. I'm a big cockhead, you're wrong.
And your a dick, havnt seen a single post of yours that made me think otherwise. Do you like pissing people off or just enjoy being lonely?

Rant to dicklips over, Grommet where do I get one of those lower lips from? Will tie in nicely with your skirts, are they a permanant fixture or bolt off? If glassed in place I'm crossong my fingers for you that theres nice clean solid steel under them... (unless you removing!?)
Awesome seeing so many early gem's, on our New Zealand forum it seems to be mostly TF-G sedans... which are sweet but love the early stuff.
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

Gromet wrote:ScR01 Get over your self mate, This forum pisses me off, Someone puts a set of rims on a s*#t box and every one is like WOW! or THATS SEX MAN!... I go fix a gem and you just bag s*#t on it.
grow the f*#k up mate and look at your own POS!
It's not the forum dude it's the 1% of a-holes like your mate up above there
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

fuk youv got similar tastes to me mate, I'm into BF Mazda Familias, currently only have wifeys Cabriolet but really getting tempted to buy a Dohc Turbo hatchy of some kind...
Heres wifes build thread... (girlie theme for a girlie car)
http://www.amazd.co.nz/forum/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0
BUR75
Regular

Post by BUR75 »

Crazytim wrote:

And your a dick, havnt seen a single post of yours that made me think otherwise. Do you like pissing people off or just enjoy being lonely?

Rant to dicklips over, Grommet where do I get one of those lower lips from? Will tie in nicely with your skirts, are they a permanant fixture or bolt off? If glassed in place I'm crossong my fingers for you that theres nice clean solid steel under them... (unless you removing!?)
Awesome seeing so many early gem's, on our New Zealand forum it seems to be mostly TF-G sedans... which are sweet but love the early stuff.
LOK15 sells the fibre glass front lips $100 or so from memory
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

BUR75 wrote:
Crazytim wrote:

LOK15 sells the fibre glass front lips $100 or so from memory

Cheers, wonder if he'll post to kiwiland?!
Gromet
Chatterbox

Post by Gromet »

cheers mate, its a shame because it gives the forum a bad name...
that's a nice DOHC B6 there haha... I like TX3s and familias.
yer lok15 make them to order but it might take him a little while cause hes just moved into a new house, but give him a PM.