Nauty TC

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her Gemini’s. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
Anthony_Gemini
Regular

Re: Nauty TC

Post by Anthony_Gemini »

Don't let powerfest stop you from your build ,,, not everyone builds there care for show purpose or to look the cleanest ,,,, I like cars that have a purpose ,,, to skid , to drift , to drag etc.. No other criteria matters , as long as they do what they are built for. ...
Naukai

Post by Naukai »

Very true
Holden202T
Regular

Post by Holden202T »

yeah I totally agree Anthony!

I've had a lot of people ask me when my Gemini drag car is getting a decent paint job, and my answer is when there is absolutely nothing else I can do to it and I have spare cash :P (which most likely means never lol) the paint is ok and it looks fine from a distance but the main thing like you say, is the paint only effects other people, doesn't effect how the car runs over the 1/4 mile!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower!!
Danman
Danmother

Post by Danman »

202Gem wrote:yeah I totally agree Anthony!

I've had a lot of people ask me when my Gemini drag car is getting a decent paint job, and my answer is when there is absolutely nothing else I can do to it and I have spare cash :P (which most likely means never lol) the paint is ok and it looks fine from a distance but the main thing like you say, is the paint only effects other people, doesn't effect how the car runs over the 1/4 mile!
But as well as being a drag car, you went and beat us at the hill climb too! That's not fair...
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Have you seen my coupe...
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw
Holden202T
Regular

Post by Holden202T »

danman wrote:

But as well as being a drag car, you went and beat us at the hill climb too! That's not fair...
lol!! i didn't beat everyone!!
Danman
Danmother

Post by Danman »

202Gem wrote:
danman wrote:

lol!! i didn't beat everyone!!
No one was ever going to beat Martin, here is a quote from before the nationals:
danman wrote:it's gonna be wicked fun and there's no pressure coz Martin's gonna win :D
and running a skyline is cheating. So technically you did win!
Congratulations, it was absolutely awesome to watch you hit boost before that first corner :o every time!
Holden202T
Regular

Post by Holden202T »

umm i thought the red gemini (whiteboy?) was like 1 second faster than me ?

i am hoping next time there i might have some gearbox/converter stuff sorted, if thats the case there will be boost off the start line ;)

it was a good fun day, something totally different to what i normally do with the car :)
Danman
Danmother

Post by Danman »

Sorry, "whiteboy" is Martin who placed first as predicted and then the skyline (Footner) who cheated coz he's a skyline, then you.

It was great fun, would have loved an LSD (locked standard diff) for it though. I am going to miss it this year because I'm in the UK :(
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

danman wrote:I am going to miss it this year because a raging homo and for some reason in I'm in the UK :(
Rather than clog the thread with excellent tails from the nationals:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=46249&start=45

All this talk of this makes me pretty keen though :P
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw