My Mini.

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
stocky TG
Chatterbox

My Mini.

Post by stocky TG »

Well this is my Mini, currently being built up with a fresher engine and a little better than the standard vinal interior.

1974 Mini Leyland Clubman 'S' with a roundnose front (MK2 Cooper S nose) - Note the brittish racing green rear - red front end :wink: (under black paint).
Stock engine changed from 1100cc to a 1275cc
1275cc blue printed and balanced.
Twin SU carbies
2-1/2 inch exhaust (straight through) with a 3 inch tip and hotdog
Lowered front end
Flares ready in box's to be installed
new front and rear chrome bumpers, new chrome grille
will tell more when i do more to her.

Note: the white paint on the roof is to cover the bare metal thats under it. when i get it painted it wont be there, just temporary protection.

Pics:

one
Long Term Member

Post by one »

looks fat without bumpers
HONES
Regular

Post by HONES »

ahh so the lexus v8 is going in this one? will this have full climate control and fluffy trims to delete road noise?
Will it also have a full half roll cage?

looks like a real heap of s*#t now...but, i cant wait until your hopes and dreams make it look the same in 8 months.
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

hydrolastic suspension???
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
stocky TG
Chatterbox

Post by stocky TG »

Lokis, No, My Mini doesnt have 'hydroElastic' suspension. The reason why i say that is, it doesnt have the extra hoses in the engine bay that are for the suspension.

If i did have 'Hydroelastic' suspension, one of three things would be wrong with it.
Either
The rear helper nags are too shagged and stretched thus holding more fluid, robbing it from the front, making the front go down
A hose under the body is kinked or bent limiting the amount of fluid going back to the front
Or
Someone has tried moving the car with the handbrake on.

Ruling out the 'Hydroelastic' suspension i have the 'Dry Cone' suspension, either with the 'HiLo' upgrade on it or not i am not sure till i work on the car tommorrow.

Hones if you dont have anything positive or constructive to say, keep it to PM or email. If you cant be bothered, keep your mouth SHUT!!!
On another note, Hones look at my door trim. Fluffy trim, but its not as fluffy as my seats.

Adam.
one
Long Term Member

Post by one »

^^^^ soo copied and pasted
pimpn_tg
Regular

Post by pimpn_tg »

It's obvious that hones and this guy are best of buddieessssss :P
Spoolin

Post by Spoolin »

HONES wrote:so future note. if anyone signs up for the purpose of pissing people off, ignore them please, otherwise it just escaltes to more and more s*#t
you tell other people to lay off yet you act like a f*!kin tosser yourself.

neck up you f*!kin parrot.
HONES
Regular

Post by HONES »

wow spoolin, u know and file everything I say, so u dont just pop up everynow and again, its almost like you have another username thats always active in offtopic just to see what i write so u can comment back? Oh and I didnt sign up for the purpose of pissing people off...
neck up parrot? Dont parrots tilt their head to look up? Stupid s*#t next time youll be telling me to bark like a frog.

adam my dearest, i asked a couple of questions first of all, follow by an opinion, which its a piece of s*#t.
Look at your engine bay, look at the colours of your roof, it has no bumpers and it looks like my foreskin.
Look at the number plates for christ sake, even they know.
Dont get me wrong though, good luck with it. It should look like a real boys car when its done :wink:
Spoolin

Post by Spoolin »

like ive said before, you got no idea.

p.s. bark like a frog.
HONES
Regular

Post by HONES »

Hones wrote:so future note. if anyone signs up for the purpose of pissing people off, ignore them please, otherwise it just escaltes to more and more s*#t
fag see u signed up just to stir s*#t, havent helped anyone and im biting, silly me.
hmm oh and click here.

atleast with one of my replies, probly about 30 pages back I tell someone that it might be their alternator instead of their battery.

Oh s*#t, sorry ruined your thread.
Back on track about this mini, my bad.
Spoolin

Post by Spoolin »

love u hones :lol: :lol: :lol:
stocky TG
Chatterbox

Post by stocky TG »

Hones,
Look at your engine bay, look at the colours of your roof, it has no bumpers and it looks like my foreskin.
So your foreskin is multi coloured hey? :roll: :roll:
Keep your foreskin in your pants

Back on topic. Hones if you read my first post you would have read
1974 Mini Leyland Clubman 'S' with a roundnose front (MK2 Cooper S nose) - Note the brittish racing green rear - red front end :wink: (under black paint).
Green back end from a 1974 Mini Clubman S
Red front end from a completely different model Mini.
Obviously it has had a closed door spray job BEFORE i got it.
The roof has white paint in patches as it had started surface rust, sanded that down and sprayed some paint over it to give some protection till i get it properly spray painted.

1. Obviously the Lexus quadcam V8 wont fit in it.
2. It had climate control from factory ... their called windows, and look at my door trims Hones, their fluffy.
3. Whats the point in having a rollcage in a Mini unless i want to waste a complete shell?
pimpn_tg
Regular

Post by pimpn_tg »

wat happened to the gemi you were doing up ?

loose interest ?
stocky TG
Chatterbox

Post by stocky TG »

one wrote:^^^^ soo copied and pasted
Not copied and pasted. I have been told this a few times by differnt people about my Mini. All of them have said the same thing.
pimpn_tg wrote:wat happened to the gemi you were doing up ?

loose interest ?
No i havent lost interest in my Gemini. This Mini buildup, or fix up was started before i thought about pulling the Gemini to bits. I also wan the Mini done before i get my licence back.