Red Rocket

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
Blue Bullet
Regular

Post by Blue Bullet »

Thanx for the feedback guyz... Yeah to be honest I agree about the front bar, it doesn't really go with the rest of the body, but it does look tough and it grows on you after a while.

This is a great little turbo car, the torque steer is amazing :D.... however it's time for me to move on to bigger and better things (mainly concentrate on getting my Gemi on the road). In response to Boosted TG and anyone else that's interested all I can say is make me an offer.... I haven't officially advertised this car yet so for people that are genuinely interested on this Forum get in quick, I am very negotiable.... :wink:
Boosted TG
Regular

Post by Boosted TG »

can i get a ball point figure of what u looking for or around?

cheers . .
Blue Bullet
Regular

Post by Blue Bullet »

Boosted TG wrote:can i get a ball point figure of what u looking for or around?

cheers . .
Well I've been looking around and ET's seem to go for anywhere around $2500 to $6500... also they seem to be pretty rare these days especially one in this good condition. Like I said make me an offer.... PM me if you like and I can give you more info on the car
93mnitg

Post by 93mnitg »

good effort dude, the wor payed of
2L CoMMo EaTer