'83 BMW 318i 2d **new pics**

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
shyguy

'83 BMW 318i 2d **new pics**

Post by shyguy »

hey guys just got the net back on and recently acquired a new car
anyway heres some pics

needs a cut and polish i no havent gotten around to it yey :P
sorry about the picture quality im no good at keepin my hand steady :P
anyway lemme no wat u think
Last edited by shyguy on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buckna
Long Term Member

Post by Buckna »

that's sick, do some skitzo converison on it, love seeing these things with a good donk under the hood.
gene wrote:Lok for mod………………… HAHAHAAHAHA not realy???? LOL. When hell freezes over and cocks fall from the heavens
p0rt
Chatterbox

Post by p0rt »

I think the odometer reading scares me greatly...
Only My Dog Understands Me
Virtual-R

Post by Virtual-R »

Love these cars, friend of mine had the petrol 318i, took the 4cyl out and put a worked BMW 6 in it. Thing used to fly, drank fuel like crazy too. Foot to the floor on the freeway you could literally watch the fuel gauge start falling lol. Still heaps of fun to drive though.
shyguy

Post by shyguy »

so ive been gone from ozgem for a while being that i dont have a gem anymore i felt wrong coming here every day and reading my night away..

but i think fuggit half u kents dont have gems all the time anyway.. as i missed u all ull have to fill me in on the best of bash threads while i been gone :P

My e30 where we last saw it

they are pretty nice cars.. seems to be unbreakable.. since i got it i have done next to no maintenance besides topping up oil/water every so often and its still going strong to this day.. note the date of the top post.. lol 4th oct 07!!.. my god has it been that long?

first thing was some honda wheels i picked up for $100.. tyres were well f*cked out but for 25 each.. i wasnt gonna complain..

then lowered it a lil bit..

Greg called me up and told me to come for a drive.. that he got a new camera.. lol

why he couldnt have waited till the next day.. i dunno.. cos the very next day... tinted the windows

the most recent photos i have.. i got a flat and had my spare/burnout wheel on the back shotgun :P

reprazentin! lol love my vgc sticker.. had some funny looks from the snobbier of bmw drivers ;)
ill get some photos of my new mandrel bent 2 1/2 exhaust in the next few days. That cost me <$100 and a slab (thanx Greg) :P
Nimbus
Regular

Post by Nimbus »

The bloody BMtrubleyou!

Has proved to be tough as guts.
Look kids! It's an internet forum!
dj
Regular

Post by dj »

Ivé always wanted one of these!
Who cares how many k's its done....there an old car. I've had high K engines last for years on 350k plus and engines die on 140ks.
Did you buy this on ebay? it looks similar to one I was looking at.

Keep us updated - looking good!
shyguy

Post by shyguy »

lol i bought it off some kid in the next suburb about 2 years ago.. was on his lawn
greg actually rolled into my drive and said jump in i found a car for ya.. (see link in sig for Old gem for the reason why i needed a new car :P)
later that week and $1200 later i brought it home.. the odo stopped working a few months after i got it so its still on 330 or somethin i dont bother looking at it anymore ;) lmao its easy pushin 430 now.
its getting lightforce 140 lances for highbeams with this years tax check and i got hid projectors for the lows :P should look nice
ill post pics once it all done :P
its getting pretty ratlly tho :P but its not a prob till the doors fall off right? :P~ i hope it doesnt die