My Previous/on the side cars

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
su59em
Regular

My Previous/on the side cars

Post by su59em »

My First Car i had since i was 14 Datsun Bluebird Stationwagon 2.0L 32/36 weber, mild cam, extractors 2 inch mandrell bent exhaust , 2inch lowereing blocks in the rear pedders up front.. 17inch wheels and standard painjob resprayed.

Mine and dads LJ Torana Project.. 4 years in the making now.. consists of a worked 202 engine xu1 paint job fully restored nearly..

LC Torana.. also still in progress... has a worked 186, trimatic with b&m shifter stock diff and disc front end .. goes well :)

My Old VS Commodore was a V6 5 Speed lowered on 19's, sports exhaust system, leather interior from a statesman.. was a good P Plater friendly car..

My newest toy will be my daily when i pull the gemi off the road... VP Commodore ex Copper (BT1) 304ci(engine from the series 1 VT 195kw) extractors full 3inch system , freshly shift kitted turbo 400, LSD.. thing hauls ass

also in the last 5 or so years i owned a nissan pintara wagon (parts car for my bluebird), a datsun 1000 (beast), and another two lc's which found there way to scrap metal due to rust.. haha not a bad collection since im only 20 years old :lol:
redzone (coxy) wrote:I'm very keen to rape the s*#t out of my car with an lsd in it!
MRJUCY
Chatterbox

Post by MRJUCY »

Love standard vp bti 5litre...