CUTLOW VN Commodore

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
PSI-26L
Regular

Post by PSI-26L »

Fair enough, still not recorded in any of the drag racing records but :? :?

Maybe it was an unofficial pass?
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

are we talking about mick sheringhams gem(crazyfj) if so it's recorded a 8.860 it's in fast fours mag

Previously Known As gemzilla1
TXgemmy
n00b

Post by TXgemmy »

hey psi i know he doesnt own it i just meant that he built it or it was built at his shop thats all
PSI-26L
Regular

Post by PSI-26L »

gemzilla1 wrote:are we talking about mick sheringhams gem(crazyfj) if so it's recorded a 8.860 it's in fast fours mag
Nope we are talking about barb8s.
CUTLOW
Regular

Post by CUTLOW »

PSI-26L wrote:
gemzilla1 wrote:are we talking about mick sheringhams gem(crazyfj) if so it's recorded a 8.860 it's in fast fours mag
Nope we are talking about barb8s.
What car are we talkin bout? Cause the Commo never ran 8's :roll:
Or is this the 'lets talk about every other car besides the one the thread is about' thread?
PSI-26L
Regular

Post by PSI-26L »

Is this thread about a commo? :? :?

Point taken.... Im out of this thread.
KINGEM
n00b

Post by KINGEM »

Full apologies there ZUB-747.......i appreciate your reminder to everyone that this was.....sorry,IS a thread for your commo :lol:

But seriously,is it just me or should TXgemmy double check hes posts before putting them on display for everyone??

TXgemmy Quotes:
why wouldnt he get in the 8's man the fastest gemini in the country runs 8's & it too has an fj20 in it, im sure u know what gem im talkin about (v&e rigoli tx) & what about the queens street smash tg it runs 8's as well, so what the fuk r u on man?

TXgemmy Quotes:
king gem maybe theres sumtin wrong with ur reading coz i didnt say anything about barb8s runnin an fj i said it can run 8's oh & i do know alot about vince rigoli's gemmy i have spoken to him many times about it he has built alot of cars for my mates when i lived in syd u dick so maybe u need to learn a thing or two b4 u start shootin ur mouth off

Who's calling the kettle black?
And whats with the name calling?

Anyways,on a brighter note Buckna.....im pretty sure that its a 13BT in QueensSts 'X' gemmi
But,But,But But if by chance it has been changed over to a 20B,i'll be glad to take back my misguided statement that it was and is a 13BT :)
Hitting the streets......once the workload stops!
TXgemmy
n00b

Post by TXgemmy »

kingem sorry bout the name callin was out of line was just pissed of, i think this link has been hijacked