Quick project [no really, it is...] - VS Commo

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
F3ARED

Quick project [no really, it is...] - VS Commo

Post by F3ARED »

Yes i know weve all heard it before, but i need to get it done by the end of the year and considering the shape it started in, its actually moving along quite quick...

Anyway. Lady friend has 09 Holden Lemon, sorry Daewoo Viva, sorry ill get it right one day...holden viva, thats it. Its McFucked. Its done 50k and the inhibitor on the auto has gone twice, amongst other problems. So thats going bye byes.

She wants an MPS3 but for the time being just needed a cheap hack to get around [things got out of hand ay?]. Her dad had this sitting in his backyard. When i say sitting, i mean its been driven once in 8yrs. On the plus side it only has 180k on the clock...

And what the interior looked like after a cat had lived in it for said 8yrs...

Pretty f*#cking feral. I hate cats.

Epic ebay bargain - $90 for a complete, IMMAC VS Berlina interior. SOLD!

Bodywork started

Aim is to have it painted and assembled by mid Nov. Actually not as much to do as it looks. Got it running properly a few weeks ago, engine is m-i-n-t and using andys test method [skids], it does em. Biggest issue is roadworthy - needs all new front end bushes, rack, p/s pump. Pick a part here we [or i, knowing tash shell be standing around supervising] come.
Previously GeminiCoupe/GeminiRollingShell/SCAR3D/Jonnoisac#nt

78 TD Gemini Sedan - R.I.P
81 TE Gemini Sedan
F3ARED

Post by F3ARED »

Bit behind in updates.....hard when your on crutches, 2 cars to worry about, no time etc etc...

Rough, but this was never going to be a show car. Still, turned out ok...

81 TE Gemini Sedan
F3ARED

Post by F3ARED »

This heap of s*#t got finished a while ago.

Unfortunately it lasted all of 3weeks before the headgaskets blew. Some research later and it looks like whoever had this first FRIED it a few times, pretty much rendering it f*#cked. So we bought this.

Yes, thats a charger on top.

Engine swap finished. It even whines like a real charger :lol:

Image.

81 TE Gemini Sedan